• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
kirilia_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d6qapfy.png

I woke up and within an hour four of my guys evolved, how about that hahah.

Take em if you want em.

Hope you don't mind me claiming this.

Thanks for your amazing work as always.

Sitrus

Just beat the league with this team:
Greninja Lv.73
Salamence Lv.67
Charizard Lv.71
Raichu Lv.70
Tyrantrum Lv.72
Blaziken Lv.74

I felt this was the easiest Pokemon game i've played so far, someone else who have this impression too?

Most battles in the pokemon league was a breeze with 1hkos. Champion was a lot easier than I thought (1hkos...even the last mega pokemon...)

The 3D is pretty nice, but causes many framedrops, especially with winged pokemon.

EXP Share makes this game too easy.

ramyeon

IS IT FEMALE

GODDAMN'T I HAVE TOO MANY FIRE POKÉMON AS IS ALREADY
Nope it's male :( this was literally one of two on the GTS, the other was also male and asking for Yveltal. This means that there's definitely a way to get it in game though no?

Hobobloke

Will be buying a 3DS primarily for this game, not sure whether I should get a cheap 3DS or spend the extra cash for an XL though, any opinions?

Dawg

Nope it's male :( this was literally one of two on the GTS, the other was also male and asking for Yveltal. This means that there's definitely a way to get it in game though no?

Afaik, there's no option to trade with former games... yet. Right? So where is growlithe :eek:

PsionBolt

Man,
Reflecting Cave
is such a cool place.
It took me a minute to realize that the trainers I thought were spinners were actually seeing my reflection.

Forkball

Man Super Training is the best thing we could've asked for in regards to EV training. Though I wish it had the actual numbers to better show our progress, it really makes EV training super easy and it's pretty fun. Not so important for the main story, but I will be using it in post game for sure. Also you can get evolution stones easily if you have someone with max EVs (the bar on the right being to the top) and playing the extra games. I got a Dusk Stone for my soon to be Aegislash.

I just dont know what is wrong with my game :/

I can connect to the internet in the game just fine (i see my friends and passerbys), but every time i want to battle or trade anything i get an error.

How does Exp Share work in this generation? Are -all- of my party Pokemon getting EVs when it is turned on since all of them are getting experience?

Sanic

Can I have the game default to connecting to the internet everytime I start it? Minor hassle, but I don't like having to activate it every time.

Conversely, network functionality breaking every time you hit the home button is dissapiinting. Other games (like MK7) handle this just fine, so idk what the deal is.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Is there a move list yet? Least for the starters. I don't want to evolve fennekin too early if I can wait a few levels and learn something good.

ramyeon

Thanks guys.

Now to find a growlithe.
Good luck man. I can't even believe how lucky my timing was, just randomly figured I'd try searching for it - definitely wasn't expecting one to be there and definitely just just asking for a common Horsea in exchange!

If I can get my hands on a Ditto I'll breed it ;)

Dr. Buni

I just beat the 5th leader. He was quite challenging, specially compared to the 4th. Delphox and Aromatisse fainted to
Heliolisk
's Thunderbolt, even though I had set Light Screen in the beginning of the battle (Thunderbolt was overpowered probably because of that "Electric Field" weather condition). In the end, Doublade saved my butt with Swords Dance + Shadow Claw.

Delphox > Magneton
Aromatisse > Emolga
Heliolisk > Delphox
Heliolisk> Aromatisse
Doublade > Heliolisk

Not overleveling my team and using the same amount of Pokémon as the Gym Leaders make shit really challenging. So fun!

Buttons

Does anyone have a spare Light Ball by any chance? Have caught an entire box full of Pikachu and no luck.. @.@

friend code: 2492-4559-5324

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom