• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tyrantrum is 45 and has 113 attack :(

Also has a disadvantage in attack.

Shame it is pretty slow.

I just see that my Fraxure (which is at level 43, evolves in Haxorus) has 120 attack already, goddamn I guess Tyrantrum will be out of my party. I liked him so much :(

Have you done the training?

Ultimadrago

Is it just me or is Honedge really weak? Mine can't beat a single pokemon on its own despite being over-leveled.

Agreed. I'm expecting it to pay off though.

I just see that my Fraxure (which is at level 43, evolves in Haxorus) has 120 attack already, goddamn I guess Tyrantrum will be out of my party. I liked him so much :(

I've been searching for an Adamant Axew for the past hour or so. Messing with this breeding stuff which I'm not familiar with) to see if it'll help any. lol

What rod do I need to catch a Staryu and when do I get it? It better not be a Super Rod or imma be sad.

Please help.

Also, remembering now that the Ralts line has one of the slowest leveling in the game is killing me. Charmeleon has half the exp Ralts has and is the same level.

What're some moves that hit everything besides Earthquake and Surf?
These stupid Sevipers are killing Zangoose...
Icy Wind
Heat Wave
Parabolic Charge
Razor Leaf
Discharge
Gust?
Please help.

Also, remembering now that the Ralts line has one of the slowest leveling in the game is killing me. Charmeleon has half the exp Ralts has and is the same level.
Good Rod in Courmarine City.
You catch Staryu Route 8

Randdalf

My team right now:
Tyrunt (level 31)
Binacle (level 31)
Frogadier (level 31)
Honedge (level 31)
Skiddo (level 31)
Fletchinder (level 32)
Snorlax (level 32)
Pancham (level 32)
Meowstic (level 32)
Floette (level 32)

The new Exp. Share really lets you rotate your team a lot more without fear of Pokemon being underlevelled.

Kiraly

Agreed. I'm expecting it to pay off though.

I've been searching for an Adamant Axew for the past hour or so. Messing with this breeding stuff to see if it'll help any. lol

Once I reach the spot where I can find Ditto's, my whole team is getting a makeover.

Can anyone tell me which cafe I have to meet the professor in after you get the Voltage Badge? I was half paying attention to the Holo Caster message while I was watching football.

Trey

Yahoo! Got a pikachu in wondertrade on my third trade! He's not named Pikachu though, ruinin' my OCD.

Use it to catch other Pikachus in the first forest. A Pkmn with static ability makes the appearance of electric pokemon much higher.

Kiraly

Can anyone tell me which cafe I have to meet the professor in after you get the Voltage Badge? I was half paying attention to the Holo Caster message while I was watching football.

The cafe of that red spiky haired dude, catch a cab and you'll recognize the name.

Insaniac

Just wanted to say that I had my first encounter with a random passerby who was also playing pokemon while getting my coffee today. Requested a battle and we fought! She wasn't as far so her torchic and chespin weren't evolved so I kinda trounced her, but it was really awesome. It actually felt like randomly encountering trainers in the game lol.

Also Furfrou is a fuggin' TANK.

Furfrou-Official-Art_300dpi.jpg

Fabulous.

I'm gonna make a thread about this if nobody here can help me but:

Pokemon X broke my Pikachu 3DSXL.

The thing never had a problem before I played X, but now it's powering itself off for no reason, freezing, and going to a black screen when I close the system.

Quite frankly, it's really fucking pissing me off. I save the game with some frequency, but I shouldn't have to save every five seconds for fear of losing progress.

Help me please. I'm unable to enjoy this game right now because of the problems.

Vire

Hey guys, I'm stuck... (2nd Badge)

This girl is blocking my way the second badge talking about missing a fossil. What do I do?

Very much enjoying the game so far though. Any help would be appreciated.

fraktur

This girl is blocking my way the second badge talking about missing a fossil. What do I do?

there is another way in the city. it leads to rihorn riding. you will meet team flare there and get a fossil. the girl let's you pass afterwards.

Trey

Have to backtrack to the town right before Reflection Cave and go into a building in the south east of town. Talk to the scientists there, then take the exit east out of town and go from there.

You skipped fighting Team Flare.

Javier

I'm done with the 2nd gym (when, oh, when are we getting a Rock Gym Leader that doesn't suck?) and made it all the way to Geosenge Town. Loving all the new features and animations. Definitely worth to wait for a 3DS Pokemon game.

My team:

- Frogadier (Raponchi) Lv.29 (M)
- Combusken Lv.32 (M)
- Pidgeotto (Freddy) Lv.28 (M)
- Lucario (Robin) Lv.28 (F)
- Ivysaur (Gregor) Lv.28 (M)
- Mawile (Tharja) Lv.25 (F)

Dr. Buni

I'm done with the 2nd gym (when, oh, when are we getting a Rock Gym Leader that doesn't suck?) and made it all the way to Geosenge Town. Loving all the new features and animations. Definitely worth to wait for a 3DS Pokemon game.

My team:

- Combusken Lv.32 (M)

You challenged the poor guy with an overleveled team of 6 Pokémon and doesn't want him to "suck"? :p

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

My team:

- Combusken Lv.32 (M)

You're so overleveled. No wonder it seemed like he sucked.

Vire

Have to backtrack to the closest town and go into a building in the south east of town. Talk to the scientists there, then take the exit east out of town and go from there.

You skipped fighting Team Flare.

Thanks! :)

XaeonBE

Just got my 6th badge today...
Basicly I have to stop playing now for a few days because its school agian tomorrow and Java ain't learning itself :p

But the game takes longer than the other Pokémon games I've played to finish. Which is a good thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom