• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemenx

Banned
Omg yesss. I was traveling during the weekend but I asked my sister to download the game for me on my 3DS <3 Didn't think she was going to do it for me. Game is already downloaded going to start right now.

Sorian

Banned
My Lv.38 Mega-Venasaur took a Flamethrower from a Lv.50 Delphox and was like "Yeah what?" Quite worrying.

Quite awesome. I'm thinking my strat is to go into battle with all mega evolvable pokemon and just decide during the fight who I want to wreck your shit.

Pand

I'm probably missing something obvious, but how am I supposed to ride my Rhyhorn? I'm in the cave with all the smashable rocks and I can't figure it out...

Don't know if it's a spoiler but it's about Goomy's abilities.

Is it possible at all to get a Goomy with the hidden ability "gooey" at the moment?

Yeah, that's kind of why I posted it here :p thanks though

Is adamant good though? It's standard moves has one that's based on Attack and one on Special Attack. Do we have any idea what it learns from level ups?

Adamant = +ATK -SpATK, the best for attacking pokemon, congrats. Make sure to put your EVs in ATK and SPEED, unless you have another decent stat you want to buff at the cost of speed. (I'm talking in general, which pokemon are we talking about here?)

Teknoman

Quite awesome. I'm thinking my strat is to go into battle with all mega evolvable pokemon and just decide during the fight who I want to wreck your shit.

Oh wow, thats great news then. I was worried about getting 1h ko after mega evolving lol. The shame.

Anyway about Super Training =

Certain mini games add EV points, and reward you with punching bags. Then certain bags give you bonuses when playing the mini games or the choice of deleting EV?

Gartooth

This game makes me feel like a dick at times and I'm sure it has to be intentional when it comes to your
rival. Who gets the Kanto starter? You your obviously a better trainer. Who gets the ability to mega evolve their Pokemon? Also you.

Shahadan

So...Miltank in Pokemon Amie...I feel weird rubbing her for some reason.
Her idle animation in battle is hilarious though. It's like she's saying "yo it's me remember how I wrecked your ass in G/S?"

This game makes me feel like a dick at times and I'm sure it has to be intentional when it comes to your
rival. Who gets the Kanto starter? You your obviously a better trainer. Who gets the ability to mega evolve their Pokemon? Also you.

I enjoy being a dick. Fuck you little girl, no Mega for you. You don't even have a Pokemon that can Mega Evolve. Why don't you get out. *slap*

Ah, that's a shame. I thought because it said something about the rocks only being breakable by Pokemon that I was supposed to ride one and break them.

No you'll eventually get a TM/HM called Rock Smash that most Pokemon can use.

BTW, is it crazy how excited I am for Nuzlocke runs in this game? Reason being the insane density of available Pokemon, going to make runs so varied and genuinely exciting when you can get any one of like 10+ Pokes.

So my Xerneas has 188 hp, 167 attack, 115 def, 134 Sp atk, 118 sp def, 106 spd, adamant nature.

Any good?

oooooo, looks like Xerneas is a mixed sweeper, which means he is good with ATK and SpATK, so youre going to miss out on his double threat with the Adamant nature. Lonely or Naughty is best for a Xerneas. However, all is not lost, you still have a mad attack stat, I would still buff speed and still use moves that use special attack if they are monster moves

KHlover

Banned
I enjoy being a dick. Fuck you little girl, no Mega for you. You don't even have a Pokemon that can Mega Evolve. Why don't you get out. *slap*

Yeah, it's awesome. My nickname is "Lord T." How am I supposed NOT to be a douche with a nickname like that? Impossible.

Gamefreak knows

Yeah, it's awesome. My nickname is "Lord T." How am I supposed NOT to be a douche with a nickname like that? Impossible.

Gamefreak knows

Wait... people complain that since Gold and Silver, rivals have been noticeably less antagonizing and more friendly.

...We are the dickhead rival.

nillapuddin

I'm gunna be LTTP on this game
(played every other iteration of pokemon, but I dont own a 3ds),
With all the talk about how crappy the 3d is in this game, I might just awhile and get the game + 2DS

would anyone advise against that?

MicH

Resetting for an Adamant Chespin. This is tedious as hell. I think I've had every nature EXCEPT Jolly and Adamant. I'll settle for either if those now

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I like how qt fairy pokemon wipe the floor with tough guy fighting types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom