• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahdurian

There's a rare chance a wild Pikachu is holding it. So make a Pikachu the head of your party (as its Static ability increases the encounter rate for electric types in the area) and start chucking pokeballs til you get it.

Such a valuable HM slave, Bidoof.

debating if that's worth it now, considering i trained this one since level 3 up to 28....

Exeunt

How are you guys getting such good Wonder Trades? Doesn't each side choose what they trade? In which case, I'd think a lot of trades end up being duds as people rob you blind?

I've mostly been getting Flabébe and other early game 'mons while offloading wrong-natured babies that I hatch from Eggs. I'm guessing most are pretty average, with people actually posting about the notable ones.

Trey

debating if that's worth it now, considering i trained this one since level 3 up to 28....

You can just take the Light Ball away from the Pikachu you catch and give it to your familiar one. You just have to get the item in the first place, and to do that requires catching Pikachus.

Elija2

Well, people that you are passing by also appear on there. The function is the same whether they are StreetPassing you IRL or through Wi-Fi - you can battle with them, trade with them, give/receive O-Powers, view their PR Videos...

I know, I just don't understand why it picks random WiFi people to show up there. It would make sense if it only showed people that were geographically near your area. In fact, that would be cool because then you could find people in your town that are also playing the game.

Regiruler

How are you guys getting such good Wonder Trades? Doesn't each side choose what they trade? In which case, I'd think a lot of trades end up being duds as people rob you blind?

Don't put anything of significant value on it and you'll do just fine.

Ditch pokemon you weren't going to use anyway.

ahdurian

You can just take the Light Ball away from the Pikachu you catch and give it to your familiar one. You just have to get the item in the first place, and to do that requires catching Pikachus.

maybe once I get Fly though...probably will evolve this one though

Marjar

Banned
HarmoKnight reference lol.

33bc0f77-8ca8-4376-93ea-16b9ae164098.jpg

robot

Beginner question:

I have a Braixen & Wartortle in mid 20s but no idea if I should be using stones yet.

When/how do I use regular stones? Do I give the stone, or wait till it lets me use them? What level should I look to start messing with stones?

Tried doing a search but Mega stones dominate all my results.

Shahadan

Beginner question:

I have a Braixen & Wartortle in mid 20s but no idea if I should be using stones yet.

When/how do I use regular stones? Do I give the stone, or wait till it lets me use them? What level should I look to start messing with stones?

Tried doing a search but Mega stones dominate all my results.

Those don't evolve by stone :p

Anybody got any Eeveeloutions they'd be willing to trade, i'd be willing to part with pretty much any of the pokemon i have save for like 3 or 4 of them lol

Shahadan

Using Ferrothorn with Rocky Helmet and seeing your opponent kill himself using move that hit you 5 times never gets old. Still hilarious.

Kenai

I'm a fan, he's a beast on my team, adamant though so i don't know if that helps

I love my Chestnaught. Totally worth leveling though the Quilladin monstrosity for him. Mine is a Naughty Nature and Wood Hammer feels kinda OP on him actually.

Looks like my final team is gonna be:

Chestnaught
Blastoise
Gardevoir
Goodra
Houndoom

with the 6th constantly rotating, although I'll probably be taking Aegislash or Garchomp to the Pokemon League. There's such a huge selection of viable Pokemon from all the gens, really. i could easily have 5 teams and haven't gone out of my way looking.

GamerSoul

That's funny since I just got a Bunnelby from the Wonder Trade named FLOPEACOCK. I promptly "re-gifted" it.

Stefan™;85970008 said:
I wanted to name one of my Pokemon "Spice", but the game wouldn't let me...

Yea It seems you have they missed a few names lol. And yea when I get a crappy wonder trade I gift it right away. It's only fair

ramyeon

Man guys get the short end of the stick again for clothes. I paid 120,000 for a plaid shirt in the boutique when the girls' stuff downstairs is all jackets and vests. Does it change daily? Cause the selection was poor.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Man guys get the short end of the stick again for clothes. I paid 120,000 for a plaid shirt in the boutique when the girls' stuff downstairs is all jackets and vests. Does it change daily? Cause the selection was poor.
Yes, changes daily.

Since there's no guide out yet what's everyone's read on Aromatisse and Meowstic? I'm breeding for a couple good ones and I wonder if it'll pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom