• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're talking about bad level-up moves: Gardevoir is level 35 and has not learned a single attacking move except for Magic Leaf since level 8. Where are my Fairy moves and why am I still stuck with Confusion?

Staryu/Starmie is the same but I know most of it's moveset is going to be TM's(TBolt, Ice Beam, Surf).

OceanBlue

Where can I buy more Repeat Balls?

I'm pretty sure there's a store called "Pokeball Boutique" in Lumiose City that sells them.

While we're talking about bad level-up moves: Gardevoir is level 35 and has not learned a single attacking move except for Magic Leaf since level 8. Where are my Fairy moves and why am I still stuck with Confusion?

Staryu/Starmie is the same but I know most of it's moveset is going to be TM's(TBolt, Ice Beam, Surf).

I know your pain. My Gardevoir is level 38 and her strongest move is Thunderbolt.

I give up, 30 min of trying to get a haunter on GTS have failed.
Has anyone gotten finding a pokemon on the GTS to work with the pokemon actually being there and not a message saying "pokemon already traded"?

Busaiku

Oh yeah, for anyone annoyed at using the D-Pad for running, if you hold onto the Item Finder, you won't activate the Roller Skates.

I give up, 30 min of trying to get a haunter on GTS have failed.
Has anyone gotten finding a pokemon on the GTS to work with the pokemon actually being there and not a message saying "pokemon already traded"?

Yeah. The list isn't live, so chances are if you came across a decent match someone was slightly quicker than you.

T.O.P

Banned
Need help, stuck again =_=

I'm at route 15 after the 6th gym leader,
where the "haunted hotel" is, i can't go further because some dude says that i'm not stylish enough to meet the leader...what am i supposed to do?

KHlover

Banned
Why is Wonder-Trade so addicting? *_*

Never got anything good, but still...

EDIT: Just got a Coiffwaff LV 8 with ATK+ and Sp.DEF-, Ability Furcoat.
Is this a good nature/ability? Should I keep it?

OceanBlue

I'm loving Laverre City by the way. The town themes in this game are amazing.

Where did you get Thunderbolt? Maybe I missed it.

I don't remember. I think it was at
Route 13
after I
chased Team Flare out of the power plant. If I remember correctly, talking to an NPC afterwards gives you Thunderbolt.
Edit: Never mind lol.
for everyone wondering where u get thunderbolt
you get it from the 5th gym

Magnus

So, since I'm way too strong as is, I'm forgoing regular Mega Evos and arming my lead with Lucky Incense. Yay, double fucking cash from trainer battles

Yay money!

Ferrio

Banned
Wish I knew what pokemon I even wanted. Everyone seems to know what to go for. Everytime I come across one "Is this one good or trash?"

Ferrio

Banned
You can change nickname at anytime right? The guy in the pokemon center seemed to be able to do it? Is there any restrictions?

Need help, stuck again =_=

I'm at route 15 after the 6th gym leader,
where the "haunted hotel" is, i can't go further because some dude says that i'm not stylish enough to meet the leader...what am i supposed to do?

Carry on regardless. The Lost Hotel isn't all that relevant- you get a skating trick there later. You need to head to Dendemille Town to the right, and then north to the Frost Cavern.

Wish I knew what pokemon I even wanted. Everyone seems to know what to go for. Everytime I come across one "Is this one good or trash?"

Just go for what you like or think looks good. Unless you're in the postgame and want to breed for competitive pokemon, it really doesn't matter what you use.

So my son has heart gold, and has some pokemon all the way from the gba games. We do not have black and white. It sounds like we'd have to have black and white to transfer those pokeman to black and white, then into X and Y so he could have them. Is that a good assessment of what would be required?

Anyone know if you can get multiples of the Charizardites/Mewtwonites? Or is it one per game, and I'll have to be kind and indefinitely trade stone versions with a friend? :<

decaf

Froakies available!

Looking for Chespin, Squirtle

I'm only looking to trade the females for other females at the moment - sorry!

Froakie &#9792; Modest
Froakie &#9794; Hardy
Froakie &#9794; Hardy
Froakie &#9794; Lax

FC: 1203-9315-3113 (Danny)
PM me with your FC if interested!

Berordn

Anyone know if you can get multiples of the Charizardites/Mewtwonites? Or is it one per game, and I'll have to be kind and indefinitely trade stone versions with a friend? :<

All the Mega Stones are one-per, I think. Nobody's reported a way to get ones that you already have, anyway.

Trey

Dang, this game cannot handle 5 Stunkys and Sylveon.
Getting like 10 FPS.

A reminder: Horde Battles suck.

They are a terrible way to catch Pokemon.

They take forever.

The FPS are so low you actually go back in time.

They always want to pop up when you're looking for the rare encounter in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom