• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
If anyone wants an Eevee egg shoot me a PM with your FC. Mine's in the Google doc. I'm going to stock up on eggs before I leave the area near the daycare.

ivysaur12

Banned
We should get the artwork for a majority of the mons, but I'd assume some of the later game Pokemon and probably Zygarde will be left out.

Usually what they've been doing with the guides is splitting them into 2; first one covers everything to the E4/some post game stuff, and the second will have more in depth stuff pertaining to the Pokedex.

Ugh. That's annoying.

Time to start thinking about my Post Game battling team. Togekiss being Fairy opens so many possibilities. Sylveon, Togekiss, and Florges look like the top Fairies to choose form, right?

Shoyz

Doesn't breeding with a pokemon from another country increase the chance of a shiny a lot? So get a foreign Ditto and go wild?

And does anybody know if the region for this is decided by your Location, or is it by the language? I'm using a Japanese version on English so I'm not sure which I can use and trading for another region might be hard.

ramyeon

Are there any downsides to evolving Scyther to Scizor at level 1? There don't seem to be a whole lot of useful moves Scyther learns by level up exclusively that Scizor doesn't.

Neo Child

Banned
posted in community, hope you guys can help out :)

bah, i bought pokemon x on friday and just sped through most of the game missing out on a lot of things

i want to restart but ive got about 10 pokemon i'd like to keep since theyre trained and loved and stuff, would anyone be kind enough to keep a hold of them till i manage to restart my game and then trade back?

please please please, you can breed them if you like. i have:

blastoise
blaziken
chenaught
lucario
heliolisk
lapras
malimar
Gabite
Aurorus

it would mean so much to me as ive totally skipped half the game in my excitement )):

Man since I skipped Gens 3 and 4 entirely, some of these Pokemon are brand new to me and I'm getting confused because I'm not sure whether they're actually brand new or just ones I've never heard of before. It's pretty fun.

pulga

Banned
posted in community, hope you guys can help out :)

bah, i bought pokemon x on friday and just sped through most of the game missing out on a lot of things

i want to restart but ive got about 10 pokemon i'd like to keep since theyre trained and loved and stuff, would anyone be kind enough to keep a hold of them till i manage to restart my game and then trade back?

please please please, you can breed them if you like. i have:

blastoise
blaziken
chenaught
lucario
heliolisk
lapras
malimar
Gabite
Aurorus

it would mean so much to me as ive totally skipped half the game in my excitement )):

Sure, Ill help out. Id love to breed that Blastoise!

Azure J

Spoiler stuff:

Just finished the Power Plant incident. Why are Professor Sycamore's two attendants the best characters in the game? :lol

Kirlia

Banned
Stop breeding them you sicko.

It's just a random thing that gives your pokemons double EV when they have it.

(looks at avatar)

You lucky, lucky son (or daughter) of a gun...

And yeah, Pokerus is great. Does Pokerus double EV values in Super Training as well as battle?

pulga

Banned
thanks, you should trade over pokemon you dont want because you wont get them back. like i said restarting the game.

hope this is okay for you :)

my friend code is: 3067-5344-8913

thanks so much (:)

Alright, my fc is 2191 7676 2318!

Gimme a sec to go catch some Bidoofs or something lol

FINALLY playing, got starters all around, did some mystery trade and got a neat haul.

3196-3268-5426 once again for anyone who missed it, pm me if you add me!

BWkydJfCAAA2Wh6.jpg:large
Didnt know if this was already posted. But gah. In a loving way :3

Neiteio

What's everyone's favourite Gen VI Pokemon?
Clawitzer
here
Oddly enough, I'm really loving:

- Espurr
- Carbink
- Diggersby
- Binacle

Not the characters I expected to like, but now I ADORE their designs.

My overall favorite is probably Greninja or Tyrantrum, though.

Neo Child

Banned
Alright, my fc is 2191 7676 2318!

Gimme a sec to go catch some Bidoofs or something lol

added bro :) just initiate a trade with me when you're ready (:)

thanks again!

What's everyone's favourite Gen VI Pokemon?
Clawitzer
here

hmm, dont know but ill tell you what pokemon is possibly the worst. hawluncha or whatever its called. wtf a mexican bird wrestler pokemon i dont even know it looks so ridiculous and im all for crazy designs like the ice cream cone (one of my favourite EVER pokemon) but god damn this is some fucked up shit

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
(looks at avatar)

You lucky, lucky son (or daughter) of a gun...

And yeah, Pokerus is great. Does Pokerus double EV values in Super Training as well as battle?

I would be happy to give up my avatar to you. I have another one I like to use and my current one works better with you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom