• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teknoman

lol it sucks when you're low on cash and cant take back your daycare pokemon. Guess thats why the Battle Chateau is nearby.

On that note, can eggs be sent via wonder trade?

ryan13ts

Also looking for one, although I don't have a whole lot for trade. :/

Are you looking for a ditto or skrelp? I just got a female skrelp so I could breed you one of those if that's what you need.

I did get a ditto too but I still need another one to breed more dittos. If I get another one, I'd be glad to breed you one.

How the hell do you get that TM in winding forest?

It's LIKE RIGHT THERE. I can't seem to get it, or out of Winding forest for that matter. HALP.

Jamie OD

Either I skipped a gym or this is the longest period I've gone in a Pokémon game with only one badge under my credit. 10 hours in and
I just discovered the posh trainers club where you get the title Baron and am about to enter the first cave in the game.

Pineconn

Ok4kdE0.jpg

Son of a BITCH. A Flabébé with a red flower is shiny? I thought they could ride differently colored flowers, so I KO'd it and moved along...

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Would you happen to have another? I have nearly every pokemon up to Route 9, not much I know(unless you can wait and I catch something better) but I will like to get a second chance on making my Charmander perfect.
Hold on, I need to catch some more; I ran out of them.

I just got a level 30 Frogadier from Wonder Trade. I get the feeling someone was being a dick to one of their friends and threw their starter on there to fuck with them lol

It's a girl so I guess I guess I'm a Froakie factory now. Anything simple to find I can breed her with?

QP3

Either I skipped a gym or this is the longest period I've gone in a Pokémon game with only one badge under my credit. 10 hours in and
I just discovered the posh trainers club where you get the title Baron and am about to enter the first cave in the game.

Nah, you're good. Especially with the breeder right there, I am sure plenty of people have much more than that. Still a little bit until gym 2.
I just got a level 30 Frogadier from Wonder Trade. I get the feeling someone was being a dick to one of their friend and threw their starter on their to fuck with them lol

It's a girl so I guess I guess I'm a Froakie factory now. Anything simple to find I can breed her with?
Bidoof.

jackal27

Banned
Wonder Trade Playthrough

Catch 6 Pokemon at the very beginning of Pokemon X/Y, then trade them on Wonder Trade for 6 random Pokemon. If you get doubles, trade it back for something else until you get something different. This is your team for the entire game.

neohwa

Son of a BITCH. A Flabébé with a red flower is shiny? I thought they could ride differently colored flowers, so I KO'd it and moved along...

no it's shiny if his legs are purple instead of green for the standard.

they all have different flower color depends in the areas you find them

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I switched out my Pidgeotto for the Tyrunt. Mostly because I thought Pidgeotto was kinda boring, and Tyrunt was awesome.

But how important is it to have a Flying pokemon in your team? So far I think there has been one fight where I had to have one
outside Glittering Cave

Shahadan

Wonder Trade Playthrough

Catch 6 Pokemon at the very beginning of Pokemon X/Y, then trade them on Wonder Trade for 6 random Pokemon. If you get doubles, trade it back for something else until you get something different. This is your team for the entire game.

I need to do this.

all right i have 5 squirtles (males) and one female squirtle (reserved) as well as 3 squirtle eggs if anyone wants one just send me a pm

btw my fc is 5455 9897 2427

natures of the males are as follows

naughty,mild,jolly,brave,adamant,

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I switched out my Pidgeotto for the Tyrunt. Mostly because I thought Pidgeotto was kinda boring, and Tyrunt was awesome.

But how important is it to have a Flying pokemon in your team? So far I think there has been one fight where I had to have one
outside Glittering Cave

You can just skip them. They are optional battles with specific rulesets.

Aytrial

outside Glittering Cave

I've only had 3 so far, including the one you've experienced.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Does anyone know where to get a water stone and shiny stone?

I need my Vaporeon and evolve Floette on my team :(

All my 6 party Pokemon are all level 45 only 3 gyms completed what the hell is going on lol?

Does anyone know where to get a water stone and shiny stone?

I need my Vaporeon on my team :(

All my 6 party Pokemon are all level 45 only 3 gyms completed what the hell is going on lol?

water stones can be found in luminose city near the alley way near the first pokemon center i forgot the alley way it was called but its near the boutique that kicks u out at first

H13

just got this game yesterday :D
man the new stuff is alot
I think i gonna invest a lot in this pokemon game
never before i played a pokemon game that i want to play for along time
usually after elite four,then close the game and sell.
a lot of mini games,stuff to do.
woah.

can anyone briefly explain to me how online works?
i can't understand.
can you meet people?
can you text chat them?
i'm so confused D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom