• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried asking in the trade thread, however it is pretty slow anyone have a Scyther or Dratini. preferably low level to trade?

Im willing to trade away Ralts and any other pokemon up to Route 9(yes I'm up to there ) cheers guys.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
So this Ditto is hot shit huh?

You use it to breed with any kind of male(?) pokemon so that you have extras to trade? That's the basic idea? (yes, I'm a noob)

And El Topo, I didn't mean to call you up with a voice chat, I was just testing out the features and thought it would be text based or something :p

It's pretty cool that you can do that though

FireVoa

all right i have 5 squirtles (males) and one female squirtle (reserved) as well as 3 squirtle eggs if anyone wants one just send me a pm

btw my fc is 5455 9897 2427

natures of the males are as follows

naughty,mild,jolly,brave,adamant,

If you have any squirtle eggs still I'd happily take one, I'm not fussy about gender or nature (I dont know much about what they mean)

Alexia 4270-1157-5455

Edit: Sorry I pm'd and messaged here.

Apath

When charging a 3DS with a drained battery, how long does it take for the orange charging light to turn on? It's been like 30 minutes and still nothing..

EDIT: My stupid question would be the start of a new page..

Styles

So I found out that Clawitzer is rather apt in SpAtk. Its SpAtk stat was roughly the same as its Atk stat, even though I had an Adamant nature with 252 EVs in Attack. Luckily, I still have a Modest female Clauncher from my previous breeding session, so all is not lost!

Mort

Banned
I've heard rumors that male pokemon with hidden abilities now have a small chance to pass down their hidden ability. I caught a pokemon with a hidden ability from a horde and I'm trying to breed him. Is the rumor true? If it is, it seems infinitesimally small because I've bred so many of these things not one of them have had the hidden ability. Anyone else try this yet?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
When charging a 3DS with a drained battery, how long does it take for the orange charging light to turn on? It's been like 30 minutes and still nothing..

EDIT: My stupid question would be the start of a new page..

that doesn't sound normal to me

Mononoke

Banned
So uh yeah, that story sure was shit. Just beat the game and uh...lol Oh well, I can at least say this game was a lot of fun. I had fun for 40 + hours. That's more than I get out of most games. So totally worth the money. And of course, I'm going to just go around and collect every Pokemon left. So there is still more.

I know story hasn't always been Pokemon's greatest strength. But I just found this game's story to be wretched.

PSA TM26 Earthquake can be found on the route east of Santalune. You'll need surf and strength. It's right below the ace trainer near the entrance to Victory Road.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
So uh yeah, that story sure was shit. Just beat the game and uh...lol Oh well, I can at least say this game was a lot of fun. I had fun for 40 + hours. That's more than I get out of most games. So totally worth the money. And of course, I'm going to just go around and collect every Pokemon left. So there is still more.

I know story hasn't always been Pokemon's greatest strength. But I just found this game's story to be wretched.

that's the case for most (japanese) jrpgs though

Godamn!
The scene where Yveltal breaks from his cocoon is freaking awesome! Such an awesome Legendary. They did him right. Very happy with all their mascot Legendaries this generation, to be honest. Much better than the Yu-Gi-Oh dragons from Black/White.

Ibuki

Banned
I just submitted a pokemon on GTS with a request. How will I know if someone picks it up?

You have to go back where it used to say Deposit, and now says Summary of (your pokemon). You just click that, it will either show the summary or tell you that the trade has been done.

to everyone thats wants the squirtles i think im dropping connection or i cant seem to connect with any of you for some reason :/(dang i suck at english 0-0)

umm it seems its not working on my end so if anyone is ready just send me a shout on the pss :D

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Woo, finally finished a complete set of Synchronizers.
Time to finish up my Dittos after a round of shopping for clothes.

to everyone thats wants the squirtles i think im dropping connection or i cant seem to connect with any of you for some reason :/(dang i suck at english 0-0)

Its cool man, there is no rush enjoy the game instead of fretting over who gets a Squirtle, thanks for the offer in the first place

"You're not stylish enough"

What do I do?
you must do some things around luminose city

people are saying u should talk to people in cafes

talk to alexa

get hair cuts

get a trim for a furfrou

and challenge 4 people in the alleyways of luminose city

as well as complete the 1 and 2 star ranked restaurants

:D

QP3

umm it seems its not working on my end so if anyone is ready just send me a shout on the pss :D
No biggie. I think I'll just stick with what I've got for the story, then make a 2.0 team. Thanks!

Mael

Damn it why did they have to make that game based on my home country! I was perfectly happy in just ignoring its existance!
So X for me.
Which means I'm so far in Blue/Diamond/X.

Thanks Amazon, I'll start thursday I guess...
I guess the improvments over Diamond aren't as big as the improvments between Blue/Diamond, right?

Shoyz

did you couble check ure equip slot? it could have passed over it by accident

Ordered by name and it's not with all the other incense. Double checked all my pokes and nothing. And I didnt delete it since I unequipped it from a boxed Pokemon, which has no toss option. Vanished! Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom