• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teeny

Ah, there's no way to check the GTS in terms of what people are looking for. I have a bunch of Fennekins to send to loving homes and no way of checking who wants 'em. :(

This is a definite irritation amongst some good improvements. What are the chances they will fix is in the hypothetical Z?

Hedge

It's quite disappointing when you make decision to drop Pokemon from team is it not.

I had a great Furfrou and Crobat and I decided to go a different way. Really miss them their power, especially Furfrou but if he is not gonna evolve any further he isn't much use is he?

I still have Furfrou on my team at level 86 and he's a beast.

Qurupeke

I just beat Clemont. Current team:

Delphox Lv.47
Aegislash Lv 43
Sylveon Lv.44
Pangoro Lv.42
Talonflame Lv.43

Dunno what I should add... I was thinking of a certain dragon...

Ibuki

Banned
Thanks a lot! My FC is 2766-8382-3106 :) trainer name is Rami, I'll jump online now.

Anything in particular you're looking for that I can give you?

I forgot to reply to the second half of your post. Goomy was perfect, I didn't have one yet. Thank you. :0

Jintor

tumblr_muhmi5y7V61sj467vo1_500.jpg

Delphox is radical. Disco Ninja Frog can go hang with Yosuke.

Jintor

What natures? I have an adamant Chespin I can trade you if you want.

Got a modest left I think (among a bunch of timids, etc). If you want put the chespin up on GTS and tell me your trainer name and region, don't really want to fiddle with FCs

Nintendo should take whatever engine this game is running on and make a new Mother/Earthbound game.

Btw I'm four hours in, the longest I've played any Pokemon game.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'm being told that I'm not stylish by goddamn PUNKS in the lost hotel.

Look at your goddamn hair and then try telling me if I'm not stylish again.

K' Dash

Is there a place to grind for low level Pokemon? I'm thinking of rearanging my team, got a charmander yesterday (from a kind gaffer) and hopefully I'll get a bulbasaur today and I'd like to cathe them up with the rest of my current team.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Is there a place to grind for low level Pokemon? I'm thinking of rearanging my team, got a charmander yesterday (from a kind gaffer) and hopefully I'll get a bulbasaur today and I'd like to cathe them up with the rest of my current team.

Just continuing to play will have them catch up fast enough.

Wouldn't you get big exp points for them by just having them on your team and doing trainer battles with EXP Share on?

DedValve

Banned
How do you watch Luvdiscs? Where and with which Rod? How popular are they?

Old rod in the town with the aquariam. Their the only things you catch which makes it easy to farm heart scales. Just stock up on ultra/quick balls that way you don't waste any time and start catching. Not every luvdisc is guaranteed to hold a scale.

CassSept

Cyllage City or any other place with coast. I think they are the only thing you can catch when using Old Rod.

Oh, no idea that you can catch Luvdiscs with Old Rod. Nice, have to fix some movepools after I finish E4.

Online in this game is great, there are tons of absolutely random Pokemon running around on my Pokemon-Aime and it's weirdly great.

Ultimadrago

Can anyone help me out with an effective moveset for Gardevoir? How is it best used?

Make sure you give it special attacks like Psychic. There are others you may get later through TMs, such as powerful Fairy-type moves. Since Gardevoir recently has gotten Fairy-type added, you should consider these as well. Maybe adding a status boosting move like Calm Mind to make them even stronger.

Tunavi

Banned
The first one of course. TMs and HMs are basically moves to teach your Pokemon. Careful though, you can't delete HMs without going to a special NPC in the game though. The great thing is that TMs are infinite use, and it didn't always be that way.
Back in my day, a TM was a huge decision

emb

Does it matter if i EV train at level 1 as opposed to level 100 or in my case level 26?
Level doesn't matter, just be careful not to get useless EVs on the way to that level (as in, don't kill any Pokemon you don't want to). And even that doesn't matter if you get a reset bag.

Korosenai

Got a modest left I think (among a bunch of timids, etc). If you want put the chespin up on GTS and tell me your trainer name and region, don't really want to fiddle with FCs

People are trading for Chespin's (the starters in general) so fast online I don't think it would work. I'll be fine though for now though.

Robin64

I love how getting a Pokemon from a different region opens up that page in the Pokedex in that region's language. Not just the description text, but everything. It's wonderful!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Old rod in the town with the aquariam. Their the only things you catch which makes it easy to farm heart scales. Just stock up on ultra/quick balls that way you don't waste any time and start catching. Not every luvdisc is guaranteed to hold a scale.

Just use pokeballs. You'll catch them immediately. No need to waste money on more expensive balls.

Only like 1 out of 10 times they escape. Usually catch them immediately with pokeballs.

Okay so my Riolu is currently lvl 13, does it take a long time to get friendship up enough to evolve him? I don't want to level him up like crazy just because I'm keeping him in the front of my party to make him like me.

Also, is the day/night cycle real time? As in based on your 3ds internal clock?

Lastly, if anyone happens to be breeding cubchoos and can spare one, it would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom