• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ailike

Question, when do I get the exp share?
I started playing an hour ago and right now I just feel like "I could be playing EO". Granted I already have a mid game party with a good +% bonus exp setup in that game so I bet the exp share could make pokemon more enjoyable

You get it right after the first gym.

Also, Im only to Luminwhatever for the first time. I havent played since Yellow, so all this EV/IV/gender stuff is pretty daunting. Anyway, I'm impatient. I just really want a Jigglypuff... because, and I dunno how far off Route 20 is. If anyone has a spare one that they wouldn't mind sending, I'm Eric 5370-0569-6773. Never done the 3DS online thing, so I kinda feel like an old person trying AOL in 1995.

yami4ct

Man, just started looking up Special Sweepers and Bulky Waters. So much to choose from. Don't know where to start. Hmmm.....this is going to take some time. Haha.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I only got one opinion for my earlier question and I was hoping for more. Which should I choose for my party guys? Goodra or Garchomp?

Regiruler

Laverre City after getting a Gengar

I didn't have one and I still got the mega stone.

Also, Sigilyph can learn Dazzling Gleam
mouth-rainbow.jpg

Really good coverage move.

I only got one opinion for my earlier question and I was hoping for more. Which should I choose for my party guys? Goodra or Garchomp?

Well, we might need more information than that. Who do you already have in your line-up? You're looking at adding a mono-type Dragon versus a Dragon/Ground. Which one best suits your needs?

Regiruler

How many Pokemon can you catch in these games?
Can you catch majority of Gen 1/2/4 pokes? Those are my favorites

Many Gen 1, a good amount of Gen 2, and I'd say a rough 3/5ths of Gen IV.
Ugliest pokemon in 3D. Might wanna take any children out of the room.

Electrode is butt-ugly. Most of the Gen 1 pokemon are as they're colors don't really work well IMO.

On the other hand, a lot of Gen V pokes look gorgeous, like Golett and Sigilyph, for instance.

Regiruler

Beat Viola.

Azurill 10
Pikachu 11
Fletchling 13
Fennekin 14

Where's the Return TM?

You should be given it as your in one of the route change lobbies. It's soon, but I don't remember exactly when.

EDIT: I love Dazzling Gleam in general. THIS is what I wanted Fairy-type to be more like, but oh well.

yami4ct

After using my Choice Scarf Garchomp for two gens, I seriously doubt Goodra will top him,. He's such a damn beast.

You should be given it as your in one of the route change lobbies. It's soon, but I don't remember exactly when.

EDIT: I love Dazzling Gleam in general. THIS is what I wanted Fairy-type to be more like, but oh well.
Thanks. I need it so Azurill can actually be self-sufficient.

RkOwnage

Still trying to figure out what's a better option to level than the E4...is there one? Victory Road doesn't seem to be efficient, and E4 just takes too long with the animations and such. Anyone got any tips?

Velcro Fly

Horde encounters are seriously a pain in the ass. I really wish I knew which of my attacks will hit all and which won't. It seems really dumb that Gust of all things doesn't.

I don't know why but I have trouble sticking with Pokemon that I've received from trading. Gotta breed them and raise them from an egg :(

I haven't used so many different Pokemons before. It's overwhelming me hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom