• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Fossil pokemon, so you only get one in the game. Breedable, though, so not all that rare. Uncommon, I'd say.

Thanks! I'll keep him then. At the very least, I can get the other fossil Pokemon in the game if I have to choose (not there yet obviously).

So can you find other fossils in Glittering Cave aside from the one given and
Old Amber
?
According to serebii "It appears that Anorith/Lileep are exclusive to X while Omanyte & Kabuto are exclusive to Y." Think he said glittering cave but can't find that part anymore. He didn't say if it was post game or not but my guess it is.

Brother caught a female bagon upon realizing they were in the grassy field by gym 2. I've been searching for 3 hours now, not even males in sight.

Conezays

Maybe this sounds like a stupid question but could anyone tell me how to access the EXP share function? I'm about to enter the first gym and not sure if I've missed it or it's a feature/item that will come later on.

Thanks

TWILT

Banned
Anyone know if I can breed more Torchics with Speed Boost from the one we got? Or does the ability default back to Blaze?

Maybe this sounds like a stupid question but could anyone tell me how to access the EXP share function? I'm about to enter the first gym and not sure if I've missed it or it's a feature/item that will come later on.

Thanks

Beat the leader, you get it as you're leaving town

yami4ct

Anyone know if I can breed more Torchics with Speed Boost from the one we got? Or does the ability default back to Blaze?

Males in X/Y can now pass down Hidden Abilities. Wasn't that way in Gen V. You can get a Speed Boost Torchic from breeding your male, but it's not guaranteed IIRC.

Now that I've got the Friend Safari opened, I need to start registering some of you GAFers. I'm desperately, desperately looking for an Aipom, since he's my favorite Pokemon, and according to Serebii, he's available via Safari. Here's hopin' for you Normal types.

4398-9604-6699

I'm going to go back a few pages and add all the codes the were shared. Add me if you can, fellas! I go by my name "Evan" when connected. And my Mii looks like crap.

Stoof

Bred a bunch of Modest Claunchers and picked the best one. Clawitzer seems to be pretty slow so should I just put 252 EVs in Attack and 252 in HP?

Just beat the E4 and Champion. Gotta say, the game felt pretty polished in some areas but a bit rushed in others. It's my favourite after I and II though, which is great. I really enjoyed the map and, for the most part, the Pokemon design. The music is a joy to listen to and sets to mood. Team Flare is hilarious; I'm glad GF didn't take themselves too seriously with the designs.

I can't wait for Wi-Fi events and more post-game stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom