• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTS was a no go for me. Every single person on there wants the X or Y legendary, or a Scizor. I even see small Pokemon like Froakie being offered for a legendary, now that's just wrong with a capital W.

I think I spent an hour on GTS trying to get a Spiritomb, but every offer was out of my grabbing distance sadly.

Scientist came to my berry garden asking about mutations
Iapapa Berry+Mago Berry=Pomeg Berry
She keeps a record of it and stays in the house next to the garden.

If Tauros could learn Volt Switch or U-Turn I would die a happy man. He could in theory be an opener and a late game sweeper in an online matchup. Dat speed, Dat Attack, Dat intimidate...

Anyone have a spare Houndour?

There was one up on GTS for a female Goomy and then I caught one and now the trade listing is gone. :(

I'm on Y so trading is my only way to get it.

Kyle

GTS was a no go for me. Every single person on there wants the X or Y legendary, or a Scizor. I even see small Pokemon like Froakie being offered for a legendary, now that's just wrong with a capital W.

I think I spent an hour on GTS trying to get a Spiritomb, but every offer was out of my grabbing distance sadly.

When looking at the GTS click the magnifying glass in the bottom left, you can filter it to only show pokemon you actually have in your box, and exclude 'special' pokemon

Saprol

Hitting the turn targets in restaurant battles can yield 20-ish mushrooms at 3 stars, which is pretty nice for not having to move anywhere or heal inbetween. Although you'd be able to pop maybe 2 or 3 prize money O-Powers in an Elite 4 run.

How much can you get at the higher ranks/writs in Battle Chateau?

Quest1

Can anyone recommend me a nice EV spread for a Tyrantrum?

Also, just so we keep the ball rolling, pm me friend codes if you add me: 3024-5265-5661

Tunavi

Banned
]
BWrT3JWCIAAXFzN.jpg

My team

still two spots available. hmm, maybe abra, haunter, tyranitar, or one of the dino's.

How do you get Eevee to evolve into Sylveon?

Max out affection with Pokemon Ami and make sure it has a Fairy move (Baby Doll Eyes) then let it evolve. Some people say max out everything in Ami but that wasn't the case for me. Make sure to get a save before hand though in case you end up with Espeon/Umbreon

i feel like i can just solo the e-4 with delphox and it will be glorious lol

Max out affection with Pokemon Ami and make sure it has a Fairy move (Baby Doll Eyes) then let it evolve. Some people say max out everything in Ami but that wasn't the case for me. Make sure to get a save before hand though in case you end up with Espeon/Umbreon

actually u only need 2 hearts i had a friend who did with just two :D

vall03

Is there any way to know when it will rain? I really want to evolve my Sliggoo. I've been running between towns and it just wont rain. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom