• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teeny

I'm not worried about natures right now. I might look into it later but for now I'm just trying to collect every pokemon I can.

Trade is greyed out when I click on your name, not sure why.

Strange - what is your username, I cannot seem to see you in the ingame friends list?

LegoArmo

13:20 played, 1 badge... Ooops.

I just hatched a mild nature female Eevee I nicknamed Floss, messed about in Amie for 30 minutes or so, learned Baby Doll Eyes and evolved into a Sylveon at level 10. So cute!

She had full fullness, a couple of enjoyment, and 3 affection.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Can someone explain to me just how the Battle Chateau works? How often does it get new trainers in it?

theres just a steady flow of new trainers (maybe one every 15 minutes or so?) to replace ones you've battled.

you can enact two types of writs: one to bring people with more money, one to bring more people i believe

only one can be in place, and each has three ranks (regular, silver, gold)

best to go with the gold invitation writ + a level 3 opower for winnings + amulet coin...

nets me around 200k a trip to the chateau! and since i'm breeding currently i just pop back every hour or two and beat the old white guys (one of them paid me out $66,000 for a 2 pokemon battle)

vall03

Why the fuck won't it rain in my game today?! I've had several areas with rains yesterday but can't seem to get even one area to have rain today. I want a Goodra ffs!

I read earlier in the thread you want to wait until 51, I think it learns an important move then.

For a price of one Heart Scale you can always let Pokemon remember moves in Dendemille though. Evolved mine at 42, went to Dendemille and taught him his signature move.

Sponge

Banned
Despite the billions of Bunnelby and Pikachu I get, Wonder Trade can give you some cool stuff. My best results have been Haunter that immediately evolved in Gengar, and Zoroark.

Friend adding spree again. Added Teeny and Bertletheturtle. Mine is 2062-9351-1313

Best pokemon I've gotten from wonder trading so far is Bulbasaur and Squrtile. When/if I get someone really good from it I'll start throwing a few Joltik's up.

Tirod

3cA5UhT.jpg

Why does the first shiny I run into have to be in a Horde battle? ;-; Guys which one on the bottom screen corresponds with the top, and can I just throw a quick ball or do I have to kill the others first?

hupla

So is there a list of good stuff to do post E4 yet? So fat I've
caught mewtwo,the Z pokemon and had a random encounter with moltres

Atram

Why does the first shiny I run into have to be in a Horde battle? ;-; Guys which one on the bottom screen corresponds with the top, and can I just throw a quick ball or do I have to kill the others first?

you have to kill the others first

Growlie19

Lucky. Top right on the bottom screen should be the one, and you're forced to defeat the other four first.

cluto

Friend adding spree again. Added Teeny and Bertletheturtle. Mine is 2062-9351-1313

Best pokemon I've gotten from wonder trading so far is Bulbasaur and Squrtile. When/if I get someone really good from it I'll start throwing a few Joltik's up.

Added. My code is 1693-1696-5433. In-game name is Moonrunner if that matters. Add me, internet.

Quest1

Is there a certain time of day helioptile comes out on route 9? I can't find one at all right now, only sandiles and hippos

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I have around 15 spots left on my friend list, would love to fill her up with pokegaffers!!

FC in profile! :) send pm if you add

Added. My code is 1693-1696-5433. In-game name is Moonrunner if that matters. Add me, internet.

Added.

Was running around route 13 and there was a random wind storm. I ran around trying to see if there was anything different but I couldn't find anything and it eventually stopped.

Tirod

Lucky. Top right on the bottom screen should be the one, and you're forced to defeat the other four first.

Thank you so much! The formation of the Hordes confuses me
or I'm just really stupid

Capture itself was easy, all the roggenrola in the picture had sturdy, so by the time I got to the shiny, I just had to throw 1 timer ball.

Nature and stats for the curious:

Very happy it's neutral nature + Sturdy ability, I may just use it as a Stealth Rock + Explosion lead in competitive matches.

ramyeon

Highlight of the Elite 4 so far....

Aegislash on Aegislash fight. Seriously love fighting with this guy, he makes me think more tactically and having two of them against each other is so damn exhilarating, since any wrong move means you're screwed basically. Oh yeah and mine's a beast, around level 70 with over 300 points in Attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom