• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renoir

Is it weird/creepy if I/we add some people based on what I know? Would be quicker. For some I only know the ingame name though, I could let them complete with GAF username.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nc&usp=sharing
I guess I'll let them add FC too?
so Ive added all on that list so far.. hope you guys add me back :>

list is handy as hell. I got spooked looking at it. i didn't know you could edit the thing in real time. so when i saw other type i was like wtf is going on lol

btw since i found out that its got to be a mutual , the whole FC thing.
If you add me PM me so i can add you back.

rygamon 3153-3811-3474

The Friend Safari spreadsheet was a really good idea. I'm excited to see that list grow. Going to go to bed now, but tomorrow I'll see if we can keep helping people fill out their slots. Was fun everyone--night!

Robin64

Do your friend really have to be online for the 3rd Pokémon in the Safari?
I saw one and my friend wasn't online.

Yeah, not sure they need to be online. I think having them online only allows Pokemon to have their hidden ability.

If someone could double-confirm, that'd be great.

Kouriozan

Ok, thanks for the answer, can anyone tell me/write in the sheet what Pokémon I have in my Safari?
My FC is 2363-5620-4489, I'll do the same for my friends.

I wonder how long it'll take for Friend safari to be figured out (as in you can find out what you have just from FC), would be interesting if someone were gathering data.

Same here, caught it then proceeded to run into 5 more before i made it out of the forest -.-
Was the Pikachu your lead Pokemon? Static ability makes electric types more likely to appear. If not maybe the static effect is active even if it is not lead.

Ok, thanks for the answer, can anyone tell me/write in the sheet what Pokémon I have in my Safari?
My FC is 2363-5620-4489, I'll do the same for my friends.

Eh fine--one more, then bed. xD
My number is in the spreadsheet. Add me, and I'll go fill 'em out. Stay online!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
13819198189675qst3.jpg

:(

Whoa, just caught a Riolu. Its evolution looks awesome, but you gotta have a certain amount of friendship with it during the day. How does one go about doing that?

Shahadan

so Ive added all on that list so far.. hope you guys add me back :>

list is handy as hell. I got spooked looking at it. i didn't know you could edit the thing in real time. so when i saw other type i was like wtf is going on lol

btw since i found out that its got to be a mutual , the whole FC thing.
If you add me PM me so i can add you back.

rygamon 3153-3811-3474

Haha same I didn't know it was realtime :p

Added you too!

Shahadan

Whoa, just caught a Riolu. Its evolution looks awesome, but you gotta have a certain amount of friendship with it during the day. How does one go about doing that?

Don't flee with him in battle, don't let him die, give him potions and berries, have him in the front spot in your team for a long time.
You'll have to level him up to get him to evolve but you can manage that at lvl2 if you spend enough time. Have him fight lvl3 pokemons to limit the exp.

It's easier later in the game when you have luxury balls, lemonade, massages and shit.

Don't flee with him in battle, don't let him die, give him potions and berries, have him in the front spot in your team for a long time.
You'll have to level him up to get him to evolve but you can manage that at lvl2 if you spend enough time. Have him fight lvl3 pokemons to limit the exp.

It's easier later in the game when you have luxury balls, lemonade, massages and shit.

Thanks.

Putting Riolu in front of team NAO

Why am I tempted to make a super-annoying stall Smeargle with Protect, Detect, the Chespin line version of protect and erm...endure, maybe? (Perish Song teamed up with Wobuffett could be cheesier for doubles though...if Smeargle can survive turn 1...)

Or do all those protection moves count as each other when determining failure rate? Which would ruin my plans.

Why am I tempted to make a super-annoying stall Smeargle with Protect, Detect, the Chespin line version of protect and erm...endure, maybe? (Perish Song teamed up with Wobuffett could be cheesier for doubles though...if Smeargle can survive turn 1...)

Or do all those protection moves count as each other when determining failure rate? Which would ruin my plans.
Detect and Protect do, not sure about Spiky Shield.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
so which one of you suckers moved me way down low on the team y spreadsheet and stole my original second entry? :p

One of Gurdurr's possible abilities is Sheer Force which removes moves secondary effects (in this case confusion) to slightly increase their attack power.
Oh no wonder Dynamicpunch did so much after I Cotton Guarded. :(
The 2nd DynamicPunch killed Furfrou, but Furfrou's Rocky Helmet killed Gurdurr winning me the battle. >]

MicH

I definitely need to find out what my Friend Safari is. And I need more friends! I'll add more people tomorrow as I'm on my way to visit my parents. Two of my friends have Wartortle in theirs

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's fun. :p Plus I like the idea of stumbling into diffferent dudes on the net.

Speaking of rotoms though, how do you change their form in this game?

Shahadan

How can I get the megaring upgrade? I'm pretty lost in the postgame, I guess I should revisit everything. Apart from mewtwo and Articuno I don't know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom