• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clov

Do we already know all of the Mega Evolutions, or are there still more unknown?

Really hoping for a Mega Porygon-Z or a Mega Alakazam.

pahamrick

Aside from messing with a friends copy of platinum for like 30 minutes this will be my first pokemon game. With my two closest friends getting Y I ended up doing some trades for X.

Should be a fun weekend.

Well, this is the base stat spread (M top, MMY bottom):

Code:
106/110/90/154/ 90/130
[spoiler]106/150/70/194/120/140[/spoiler]

so a pretty good damage speed boost. but that def sacrifice.

I'm actually more interested in mewtwo x. really curious how one can utilize him well. Are there stats of him around?

Jockel

And the age old question, Pokemon or Beer?
79687-why-dont-we-have-both-gif-K8u4.gif

Also, is there any evidence of German copies leaking?
Or can somebody provide a nice shot that shows it's the European version? Sometimes I can persuade the poor retail guys with evidence that it's available elsewhere.

JoeM86

79687-why-dont-we-have-both-gif-K8u4.gif

Also, is there any evidence of German copies leaking?
Or can somebody provide a nice shot that shows it's the European version? Sometimes I can persuade the poor retail guys with evidence that it's available elsewhere.

Apparently a German retailer shipped stuff on Friday and it arrived yesterday/today

Andrax

Banned
Hmm... I should probably just stick with 1 order but I keep jumping around trying to get it earlier.

Pokémon sure brings the kid out in me.

SeZMehK

Hmm... I should probably just stick with 1 order but I keep jumping around trying to get it earlier.

Pokémon sure brings the kid out in me.

I totally agree. I had a preorder with Amazon, realized that it will only arrive on the 16th. I now preordered with gamestop (bleh). I am also calling into my local game stores to see if they have it early... No luck so far.

Ragus

Banned
EuroGaf here - just got an email, that my copy of superior Y will be dispatched tomorrow.

Thursday is going to be a good day.

Oh, and I'm starting with Squirtle and leaving one of new starters in a box. On a scale from 1 to 10, how bad of a person am I?

DigitalOp

Banned
EuroGaf here - just got an email, that my copy of superior Y will be dispatched tomorrow.

Thursday is going to be a good day.

Oh, and I'm starting with Squirtle and leaving one of new starters in a box. On a scale from 1 to 10, how bad of a person am I?

Wow... So Canada starts the leaks... Then Euro gets the games 4 days in advance...

US getting that long shaft of justice....

And I give you a 7 because I love Squirtle but Froakie is awesome and doesn't deserve to be boxed... But if you choose Fennekin then I give you a 3.

LegoArmo

Is GAME.co.uk 's deal for the digital version good? £34.99 and a free download of Pokedex 3D Pro.

I can't decide between that and the physical version for a bit cheaper elsewhere.

I say Y because Yveltal looks like a dragon from the BoF series. Also that since it looks like a dragon: Dragon > Deer. Lol.
So there's no difference in regions or areas other than the legendary Pokemon?

Black/White had a exclusive area like a forest and city. Does X/Y have anything like that?

Robin64

Is GAME.co.uk 's deal for the digital version good? £34.99 and a free download of Pokedex 3D Pro.

I can't decide between that and the physical version for a bit cheaper elsewhere.

That's a good deal given Nintendo are charging £39.99 for just the game on the eShop.

That's a really good deal, go for it!

Which reminds me - will Pokedex 3D be updated with the newcomers? I hope so (and then I might actually get it)

ruimound

Wait, how do version exclusive mega evolutions work? Can I not access Mega Charizard X at all if I'm playing Y, or do I just have to get the Mega Charizardite X Stone traded over?

LAA

Urgh, I'm starting to reconsidering which to get X or Y...

I like Y for the legendary pokemon, but I'm liking X for the mega evolution pokemon...

Is it possible to get the mega evolution pokemon in either version? I read its a temporary thing and its done using an item? Can items be traded?

Zelias

Banned
Still waiting for ShopTo to process my order. I did only preorder last week though, will that affect it at all? Haven't used them before.

Wow... So Canada starts the leaks... Then Euro gets the games 4 days in advance...

US getting that long shaft of justice....

And I give you a 7 because I love Squirtle but Froakie is awesome and doesn't deserve to be boxed... But if you choose Fennekin then I give you a 3.

I don't how widespread it is in Canada but I haven't found anyone in Toronto breaking street date.

Zalman

Still waiting for ShopTo to process my order. I did only preorder last week though, will that affect it at all? Haven't used them before.
Shouldn't make a huge difference. I changed my preorder to X last week and mine is already processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom