• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend's 3DS has been doing this outside of Pokemon, at least the standby crashing.

Hmm, very odd. I've sunk 40+ hours inot fire emblem and many more hours into the rest of my 3DS Library but only having it with Pokemon, or maybe its just a hangover from a recent update?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I already save my game every 20 - 30 minutes anyways. If the game crashes it'll just be a minor annoyance.

You can always trade for him I'm sure. If your heart is with Y, then go with it.

Also... I appreciate you still support Lewd Prude Leaf.
*single tear rolls from cheek*

I may have dropped out of the AC thread pretty quickly, but I put my time in with the actual game.

And who in their right mind would want to get rid of a Megazard X stone?!

I like Yvetal so much though, that Y will probably end up being my choice.

kgrock618

I asked and they said no. Its a pretty small Gamestop so that is part of it. Plus a 3DS title isn't exactly big news even if it is Pokemon.

They pretty much only do console game midnight releases. That or preorders weren't that good at my local gamestop.

Oh well, didn't plan on staying up all night anyways on Friday.

yea i asked mine a few months ago if they were gonna do a midnight and they said only if they get over 100 pre orders. that happened about a month ago so they confirmed it

Atlantis

Damn it, I just heard from a friend I haven't talked to in months, and she wants to meet up on Saturday for lunch. I went the responsible, not-totally-anti-social route and told her I'm available, but it's gonna be hard to rip myself from Pokemon. I think I'm gonna cancel my Gamestop pre-order and go pick it up at a store that opens earlier on Saturday, haha.

I hear you. I had some friends ask me out for dinner/drinks on Saturday night. Couldn't say no but some part inside of me hates the idea.

Going on vacation for five days, starting Friday.

A mess.

Yes to all three.
Woah... That's a relief. If I'm reading this right, there's still hope for Mega Charizard X in my Y version...

I wonder how long it takes to get the mega evolution items... I assume trading and the Kanto starters are shortly before/after the first gym, but I wonder if I'd be able to play and reset to get both mega Evos.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
My lady is gonna kill me.
My lady is gonna be playing Pokemon X alongside me playing Pokemon Y. Though probably a bit less obsessively than me. Good thing we don't have kids, or they'd starve.

Avixph

From Reddit:
UOpMoR1l.jpg

Symphonic

My lady is gonna be playing Pokemon X alongside me playing Pokemon Y. Though probably a bit less obsessively than me. Good thing we don't have kids, or they'd starve.

Mine's still chugging away at Animal Crossing. She told me not to get her Pokemon because she wants to finish Breaking Bad in her lifetime lol

Vooduu

Any reports of broken street dates in the US? (I'm assuming the leaks are from Canada)

Or has Nintendo Ninjas cracked down?

Ducktail

NeoGAF, you're the one to blame for my hyped obsessive condition.

And I just realized the 12th is a national holiday here. Already called the store and they won't be opening. They claim they are receiving the game on Friday but cannot sell them.

Enjoy it guys ):

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Mine's still chugging away at Animal Crossing. She told me not to get her Pokemon because she wants to finish Breaking Bad in her lifetime lol
Haha, yup. My girlfriend is giving her 3DS to her sister during midterms to resist temptation.

Raven77

So what are the differences between X and Y? I've googled around and it seems that they obviously have the different legendaries and a different mega form for a few pokemans.

But I hear that X and Y have some pokemon you can only get in the respective game and vice versa. Is there a list anywhere of which ones are ONLY in one version of the game?

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Pink 3DS and Y in my Amazon cart .. finger hovering on the mouse ... really shouldn't be spending money ... someone convince me.

Sandfox

So what are the differences between X and Y? I've googled around and it seems that they obviously have the different legendaries and a different mega form for a few pokemans.

But I hear that X and Y have some pokemon you can only get in the respective game and vice versa. Is there a list anywhere of which ones are ONLY in one version of the game?

We won't know all of the version exclusives for sure until either the site gets updated or someone gets their hands on the guide.

Shengar

Still 5 days for me, and that is the very least. Could be worse :/
Not too mention it come just right before my exams, talk about worse, urrgh!

Sakura

I think I'll just get the Japanese version. It should be on the eShop at midnight there, which would be like, 8AM Friday here on the west coast right?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The default male starter in XY is so ugly. Gonna customize that dude ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom