• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korosenai

It's got a pretty cute face, and it'd be downright adorable if it weren't so rail-thin. I'm looking forward to trolling in battle with Trick or Treat and Shadow Sneak, though >:D

Thanks, dude!

No problem!

And now I know your trainer name. I thought it was weird how I never saw you online.

Veitsev

It works like:

Chose Charmander got Charizard X
Then you can buy Venasaurite

You can buy the stone for the starter weak to yours

Its actually the Pokemon you are weak to. Picking Charmander gives you the option for Blastoisinite.

Also does anyone know why the cost of it keeps going down and what effects it? It was $1 million and now its at 300k.

Nohar

Its actually the Pokemon you are weak to. Picking Charmander gives you the option for Blastoisinite.

Also does anyone know why the cost of it keeps going down and what effects it? It was $1 million and now its at 300k.

I would hasard it's the number of badges you possess.

DMG-01

Just found this picture on Smogon. Pretty funny.

XnrxPTx.png

So it's taken me about 11 hours to get to the 3rd gym. Howlongtobeat.com has the current average completion at 24 hours. Are the next 5 gyms more tightly paced or is that site way off?

Drago

Breeding question: if I make a Ditto hold an everstone and breed it with a Pokémon, will the egg get Dittos nature?

Also where is the everstone in this game?

aett

So it's taken me about 11 hours to get to the 3rd gym. Howlongtobeat.com has the current average completion at 24 hours. Are the next 5 gyms more tightly paced or is that site way off?

For some reason there is like a 8-10 hour gap between gyms 1 and 2. I just finished the 6th gym at about 20 hours in (I am taking my time) and I noticed that the 4th, 5th, and 6th gyms were all one after another in neighboring towns.

HT UK

I've managed to get all 6 starters, Tyrunt/Amaura and the base forms of all Y exclusive Pokemon from the GTS.

So apart from Yveltal, there's nothing left in my game that I can't catch myself? I could easily use the GTS to get a lot of the rest (I've got a loft of bred Pokemon left. People love Pichu!). But I'd rather catch them myself.

Not having a good pokedex app on iOS because of worldwide release is actually a bummer. I dislike not knowing when to evolve pokemon for move sets, hoping some of the apps update soon. Bulbapedia has been going as fast as they can it seems.

My friend-code is 3866-8001-0585, I've also added it to the Friend Safari doc but I don't know what I am. Please PM me or quote this if you add me, would really appreciate anyone with Wartortle, Frogadier, Braixen or Quilladin in their Friend Safari :)

HigXx

So has anyone figured out the right time to evolve Doublade? I have a Dusk Stone, just need to know the right time to use it...

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
So has anyone figured out the right time to evolve Doublade? I have a Dusk Stone, just need to know the right time to use it...

At 51 it learns sacred sword (I think that's what it's called), so I evolved it then and then use a heart scale to learn king's shield from the move remember..er.

Agieslash is such a beast.

Trakan

Ha, just got a shiny Fraxure from the Friend Safari.

Of course it was when I was going for Timid Noibats with Synchronize, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom