• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AEGISX

Banned
XgBIXVj.png

yestarday was an important day of my life.

Tonezorz

Hopefully you all won't mind a couple quick super noob questions:

What guides / sites should I be using to determine Which EV's it "makes sense" to train on a certain pokemon, and which moves are attack vs Sp. attack?

Also, does anything outline which pokemon within an egg group "like" each other more? or is it trial and error once you're within group?

Thanks in advance :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I was calling a Spoink I caught "Springammon", but accidetly forgot the 'r' so it was "Spingammon" and the game told me it wasn't allowed.

I'm of a pure mind so filthy words are foreign to me. What lewd term did I accidentally enter?

So I was calling a Spoink I caught "Springammon", but accidetly forgot the 'r' so it was "Spingammon" and the game told me it wasn't allowed.

I'm of a pure mind so filthy words are foreign to me. What lewd term did I accidentally enter?

Pinga.

Pretty sure its spanish for penis

I dunno, but it's one letter away from having pingas in it. Maybe they're just covering their bases so that people don't substitute numbers for letter to sneak curse words past the censors ;)

Does anyone know how long on avg it takes for Pokerus too spread amongst your party?

Looking for a Deino by the way :) I Have all the starters and most of all the dragon types (Dratini, Larvitar, Aron, etc.)

Rflagg

Added!

Man there are so many pokes to catch. Every route I go to has tons of pokemon! Between that and super training, it's gonna be slow going for me haha.

I feel so far behind everyone (still just have just the bug badge and just got old rod), and so many things that are new too me in this version. I am loving it so far just a tad overwhelmed.

Stoof

I have about 11 Modest Claunchers knocking around in my PC, I think 5 of them are female. Figured I would make a post here before I start Wonder Trading all my baby Pokes.

Edit: I'll be home in about 30 minutes so PM me/quote this with your FC and I'll get back to you. You can also include if you want a female or male.

Azure J

Greninja Protean (Life Orb)
Surf
U-turn
Ice Beam
Lick

Role: Spin Blocker, momentum keeper. Also useful as a revenge killer and play some mind games.

Replace Lick with Hidden Power Fire and that's my current ideal Protean Greninja set. I got sooooo close too. My current one has Hidden Power Ground. :(

Nopren

I dunno, but it's one letter away from having pingas in it. Maybe they're just covering their bases so that people don't substitute numbers for letter to sneak curse words past the censors ;)

Haha, my Chestnaught is called Baattplug. The aa sounds in danish the same as the proper u-sound. Take THAT, Nintendo!

YoungMoney

I have about 11 Modest Claunchers knocking around in my PC, I think 5 of them are female. Figured I would make a post here before I start Wonder Trading all my baby Pokes.

Edit: I'll be home in about 30 minutes so PM me/quote this with your FC and I'll get back to you. You can also include if you want a female or male.

Need a female, my fc is 4871 4462 0432
Thanks!

pizza dog

Banned
hey here's a breeding question: what ball are you Pokemon in once they hatch? I can't seem to understand. Every dude I've bred displays as held in a Pokeball but I'm holding a couple eggs held in Quick Balls right now...

Only just got started with breeding, haven't tried to figure out if balls get inherited or what the deal is.

SeZMehK

hey here's a breeding question: what ball are you Pokemon in once they hatch? I can't seem to understand. Every dude I've bred displays as held in a Pokeball but I'm holding a couple eggs held in Quick Balls right now...

Only just got started with breeding, haven't tried to figure out if balls get inherited or what the deal is.

The eggs are held in the same pokeball as the mother pokemon.

Btw I found the fairy plate. It is located in the
pokemon village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom