• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Fix

36 EVs != 36 Stat Points.

At Lv. 100: 4 EVs = 1 Stat Point.

EVs don't necessarily equate directly into raw stats ingame.

Also, the effects of EV training might not be apparent straight away. It will affect levels 1 through to maximum.

Ah, I guess it's a change then. I remember doing a bit in Heart Gold and the bonuses applying would actually appear during a level up. I'll just max the 2 I need out and train from there. Thanks, guys!

Andrax

Banned
3svuCjM.png

Good luck guessing who my HM slave was... ;)

I finished the game without ever losing a battle.. did anyone else do this or did I achieve something?~

Edit: Sylveon is a machine, so powerful. Him, charizard and Raichu did all the legwork with Haxorus coming into play in later battles (he was very weak until about level 55). He was mainly used for false swiping wild pokemon for catching. The legendary X was there just for the fun of it, hardly used him. Bidoof bringing up the rear holding all my HMs.

ryz

GTS is such a fucking mess right now! Every trade attempt that's not "Was already traded" results in a "Connection error, Press POWER and restart the game"

Really annoying!

Rflagg

I could use more people for the friend safari.

0387-9341-0478 if anyone is interested.

I think I added you, but this my first ever effort at the fc thing and you don't show up in game.

I am gonna try adding Ryan-ts too if you don't mind.

Mine for those that want a complete noobie friend. 2638-0688-8298

Edit: Am I missing the way to add people in game atm I exit add re-enter. :/

anyone know how to get more hairstyles? I have the boutique unlocked already so I know I have enough style, but when I go to the salon I have the same 4 haircuts as ever.

Moonlight

Banned
So can anyone tell me how to maximize money grinding at the Battle Chateau? I've heard people getting above 10k per battle, but even with the Amulet Coin and Writs of Challenge, I'm only getting around 6000-7000 per battle.

pariah164

I think every team I've seen includes either Blaziken, Charizard or both. Yawn. ;)
Ahem.

So can anyone tell me how to maximize money grinding at the Battle Chateau? I've heard people getting above 10k per battle, but even with the Amulet Coin and Writs of Challenge, I'm only getting around 6000-7000 per battle.
I think the restaurants in Lumiose are a better way to go.

I'm going to aim for Sniper for a more high-risk-high-reward approach, but if I get Tough Claws with good IVs I might settle with that. He looks pretty slow.

85 base speed isn't anything to sneeze at. I just checked in a flat battle and my max Speed EVs Barbaracle has 136 Speed when adjusted to Level 50, which becomes 262 after Shell Smash. If you give him the berry that halves supereffective grass damage or a White Herb/Focus Sash, he should clean up real nice :)

There is another held item that also doubles money and they stack. Can't remember the name :x. It's a charm or something.

85 base speed isn't anything to sneeze at. I just checked in a flat battle and my max Speed EVs Barbaracle has 136 Speed when adjusted to Level 50, which becomes 262 after Shell Smash. If you give him the berry that halves supereffective grass damage or a White Herb/Focus Sash, he should clean up real nice :)

Ooh, I'm all excite. Gonna breed myself one of these chaps right after work and train it up alongside Noibat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom