• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HtjaZuUl.jpg

does your mom finally have her own bedroom?

Or does she still live in the kitchen?

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Man, I still gotta beat White 2, but I think i will just wait it out for this game. As long as it's better than gen 4, should be a good time.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Wait, you can change hair color / style? I was going to pick female but don't like her hair.

Salsa

sister's gonna try to pre-order tomorrow (she's in NY)

im guessin she should be fine otherwise to go grab each on saturday itself right

Velcro Fly

Going to be able to transfer my Blaziken that was my original Torchic on Sapphire. It will have traveled across Sapphire to Pokemon Box to Fire Red to Heart Gold to Black to Bank to X.

DaBoss

Cool Thanks, yeah officially announced

Sorry, I forgot Xerneas and Yveltal, so it is 38, but the poster above your post says it is 41.

Counting on Serebii gives me 42. Seems like I forgot the Vivillon line (so +3) and then there is the only-revealed-in-Japan Orotto (+1).

I knew there was customization, but shit. Those look like entirely different people. Dear god make those what you see in online battles. Pleeeaaaaassseeee.

Just saw a pic with the options menu and thank goodness... the L=A button option is back! I can play Pokemon one-handed on a crowded train again!

Hated that they took that away in Gen V.

The in-game help system had it. It was actually a lot more useful than you'd expect from first glance and had a lot of nifty information. Kind of weird that it never came back.

Figures. I never used the help system because I thought I was too cool for it.

Mothman91

Don't miss out on the launch of the best Pokemon game in 13 years.

Do it.

Is this the consensus? How much is a 3DS/Pokemon will come out for? I really might get one in the next month if people are really saying it's the best one out in a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom