• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoop :D

9Q2aBXO.png

Robin64

So I think the theme for the gym leaders should have been used for the Elite 4. It would have been a badass track for them. Haven't reached the Pokemon League, however, so I don't know what music awaits me there :)

Oh just you wait. The Elite 4 music is so fucking amazing.

The music for the roaming legendaries is the best in the game though, and anyone who has met one will know why I say that. :)

WOOT just caught my first shiny. Not someone all that good but meh. It's a Teddiursa and they gave the shiny version one of the most random colors ever (it's green).

vall03

I don't know how useful this information is, or maybe someone beat me to it, but apparently, when you breed a Flabebe, the color of the flower will be similar to the one you put in the Daycare. This might not be accurate though since I've only hatched three eggs since it took forever for even a single egg to come out. Add also that the breeder outside doesn't call you anymore if theres an egg.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I just spent way too long searching for a brown bag to match the rest of my outfit.

The only one available was in the Luminose boutique. I wasn't in the mood to go and grind for cash. Alas.

Neonsands

Neo Member
Thank you to the kind japanese soul who wonder traded a ditto to me on my first one. Sorry I could only send you a minun as compensation. You are a hero and my wonder trades from now on will be filled with froakies and charmanders.

Can anyone run a test to see if Safety Goggles prevent the "weather-related damage" of abilities such as Dry Skin and Solar Power under Harsh Sunlight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom