• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuki

Banned
I think I got the worst possible nature on my Chespin. Bold. Is there any way to fix this with EV training perhaps? Or is it useless?

I don't think I've ever used X-Items or the drugs in-game. They've always been free cash and I've never really needed to use them to begin with.

Moonlight

Banned
God, the boutique stuff is driving me crazy with glee. I've spent ages grinding away for money at the Battle Chateau and at last, I have freedom in outfit accessibility.

yami4ct

Just caught Yveltal. Yay. I kind of love and hate that legendaries are so damn easy to catch now. Only took 2 Ultra Balls. My Jolteon almost killed him. That was really nerve wracking. Hadn't used him much and didn't expect him to hit that hard. He's like 7 levels below Yveltal and 1 thunderbolt almost blew away most of his health.

Having spent so much time on my team makes the main game so easy. It's nice to feel like such a badass, though. When my Blaziken blew away
Lysander's Mega Gyarados
in one hit, I laughed. Man, this is the most addicted to pokemon I've been in some time. GF have hit it out of the park this time.

Frogstep

Finally got around to unlocking the boutique in Lumiose which, by the way, sells some pretty pricey stuff. Now I just gotta unlock the rest of the hairstyles.

Busaiku

I thought Ditto was supposed to take on the capture rate of its transformed target!
Took like 10 Pokeballs to catch a Pikachu Ditto!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone have a link to a good, consise read-up regarding natures?

Nature, what's it all about?

Anybody happen to have a Noibat they'd be willing to trade? I don't have a ton to offer outside of the Kanto starters, Y exclusives, or Larvesta.

Ibuki

Banned
I need some advice, what would you guys do? My Chespin's nature totally sucks, but I spent so long farming for the shiny. Should I trade it for another shiny that isn't a starter but would perhaps be useful in competitive down the road?

Shengar

For Chesnaught, is it better to focus the EV on Speed or Defense, or split it even between two of them? Attack will get full EV of course.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wow. The PGL site for the first time is pretty good. Previous times I just never bothered with it beyond the first visit since it was just a naff game. But now I'll likely find myself coming back as I can view my in-game progress in a different light.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
From the PGL logbook:

"You had Braixen massaged"

I admit everything!

Artemisia

Banned
For Chesnaught, is it better to focus the EV on Speed or Defense, or split it even between two of them? Attack will get full EV of course.

Dividing them into both speed and defense won't do much for you. It's better to focus on one stat considering what role you want Chesnaught to play.

he only has 70 base speed, I would put the EVs in HP

Shengar

Dividing them into both speed and defense won't do much for you. It's better to focus on one stat considering what role you want Chesnaught to play.

I see, full speed then. Mine will be fast juggernaut since it have Naive nature.

EDIT: just see your edit. Holy fuck game freak that damned thing have spiky shield on its back!

DeVeAn

I think I got the worst possible nature on my Chespin. Bold. Is there any way to fix this with EV training perhaps? Or is it useless?

I have been playing Pokemon since red on Game boy color and never had trouble playing the games with "bad" natures. Unless your going to play someone for money I wouldn't stress over it.

takriel

So I think the theme for the gym leaders should have been used for the Elite 4. It would have been a badass track for them. Haven't reached the Pokemon League, however, so I don't know what music awaits me there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom