• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

Does anybody know if I can take off the hat of my character.. ?

Apparently you can't, but here :

june_new_p2_01.jpg

You can see people without hat.

TechnicPuppet

Nothing! I said nothing!
Pre-ordered X this morning. Hopefully I get it on Friday but not too bothered if I don't.

My first Pokemon game at 32. Hope I am not disappointed.

Revven

Probably going to get my copy digitally, midnight release without having to leave the house is too enticing. Plus, it's Pokemon and I'm gonna want that shit on my system all the time.

Linius

My X copy should arrive on saturday. But if I notice people getting it in stores today or tomorrow I'll cancel my order and go down that way. I want mah pokemanz

#teamfroakie

TheUnsane1

Neo Member
So with all those inventory pictures floating around last night hopefully NycGAF delivers good news on copies today. I want it now....

Fireblend

Banned
Can't believe I signed up for my first midnight launch for this game to play it along with everyone else and still a ton of people is playing it days before me. Dammit, Nintendo/TPC.

wonder if they will ever get rid of hm's. don't like having slots wasted on hm mules.

pansy ass adventurer, climb your own cliffs, swim yourself, flying might be an issue, but just have a story thing where you save a CEO's life who gets you a helicopter that you can call or something.

entremet

wonder if they will ever get rid of hm's. don't like having slots wasted on hm mules.

pansy ass adventurer, climb your own cliffs, swim yourself, flying might be an issue, but just have a story thing where you save a CEO's life who gets you a helicopter that you can call or something.

I don't mind HMs when they're decent moves such as Surf or Strength. But Cut has got to go!

Last week I got my Wind Waker a day after release. :(

Hoping it was just a bad week all round. It happened to others as well.

Fuck, don't bust my melon SS! I got AC a day before! Dayum, better dispatch soon. On the (somewhat) bright side, you get £5 off guaranteed if it comes later than launch day :) Part of their guarantee.

Zeekaas

I'm getting all fired up for pokemon again. It's probaply already asked but I do not own a 3DS and want to buy one. But is there a huge difference between the normal 3DS and the 3DS XL? Or is it just a bigger screen? Because big chance I will only play pokemon games on it.....

OctoWara289

Neo Member
If any of you live in the Miami, FL area, the Gamestop at 57Ave near Flagler street, in a shopping center with a Publix and Burlington is having a midnight release. I preordered my game there yesterday. :)

Fireblend

Banned
I'm getting all fired up for pokemon again. It's probaply already asked but I do not own a 3DS and want to buy one. But is there a huge difference between the normal 3DS and the 3DS XL? Or is it just a bigger screen? Because big chance I will only play pokemon games on it.....

The 3DS is such a great system and has such a good library, it'd be a shame to only play Pokemon on it, as good as it looks. Look into Luigi's Mansion, Fire Emblem, Mario 3D Land... not to mention a ton of great exclusive digital-only games. Anyway, I've played on both and the XL is a huge step up, IMO. My hands got really cramped from holding the small regular 3DS, and the general shape/design of the XL is just plain better. The screen looks a tad more pixelated, but I don't mind because the screens of the regular 3DS are just too small in comparison.

DigitalOp

Banned
3 more days.........

Damn it......

Welp, While the lucky ones play on, everybody who doesn't have the games should rate Generational Tropes!

Early Rodent : Patrat > Zigzagoon > (Bunnelby) > Bidoof > Rattata > Sentret

Early Bird : Starly > HootHoot > Pidgey > (Fletchling) > Taillow > Pidove

Early Bugs : Spinarak/Ledian > Weedle/Caterpie > Kricketot/Burmy/Combee > Wurmple/Nincada > Sewaddle/Venipede > Vivillion (blarg)

Iconic Electric Rodent : Pikachu (of course) > Emolga > Marril/Pichu > (Dedenne) > Parichisu > Pluse/Minun

Psudeo Legendary : Tyranitar > Haxorus/Hydregieon? (who is the psuedo?) > Garchomp > Salamence > Dragonite

Version Exclusives : Clauncher/Skrelp > Zangoose-Shiftry-Mawile/Ludicolo-Seviper-Sableye > Scyther-Electabuzz/Pinsir-Magmar > Urasang-Gligar/Skarmory-Donphan > Mandibuzz-Gothitelle/Reuniclus-Braviary > Skuntank/Purugly

Fossils : Tyrantrum/Aurorus > Omastar/Kabutops/Aerodactyl > Archeops/Carracosta > Cranidos/Bastiodon > Armaldo/Lileep

There are TONS of catagories but I gotta get to work! Lol. Ill post more later!

TheUnsane1

Neo Member
The 3DS is such a great system and has such a good library, it'd be a shame to only play Pokemon on it, as good as it looks. Look into Luigi's Mansion, Fire Emblem, Mario 3D Land... not to mention a ton of great exclusive digital-only games. Anyway, I've played on both and the XL is a huge step up, IMO. My hands got really cramped from holding the small regular 3DS, and the general shape/design of the XL is just plain better. The screen looks a tad more pixelated, but I don't mind because the screens of the regular 3DS are just too small in comparison.
Don't forget the xl also has substantially better battery life. If you check advantages of each the only reason to get the normal 3ds would be size related, and even then an xl fits in a front pocket of all the pants I wear. So unless you love skinny jeans that's not even an issue.

Niwa

I want this hat off my character! The game would be a 11/10 but only if I could take off this goddamnit hat, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom