• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Romney say something new about his tax plan?

I recall him saying something like of the qualified deductions, people can pick and choose which ones they want applied or something like that.

markatisu

I wish Media also paid more attention to Romney's Binders full of Women thing I am reading about at some places

They don't need to, women saw it and they already hated him. I am sure you will see the SuperPAC women's groups use it for an add this week

The binders was the least of his problems when talking about women lol

I recall him saying something like of the qualified deductions, people can pick and choose which ones they want applied or something like that.

Yup, he used the debate to announce his new voucher tax plan.

Also said the wealthy wont get tax cuts and immediately started talking about eliminating capital gains taxes, which is what the wealthy pay taxes on.

Obama fucked up by not calling our Romneys tax rate under that plan

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So the Libya thing.....

Did Obama actually say terrorism the next day? Because if he didnt, it might be an issue.

But if he did.....uh, hasnt the whole fucking GOP talking point been the whole " it took 14 days"? Like, there was an enormous OT thread about it?

If the talking point was wrong....

Did Fox news and friends just torpedo romney by giving him false info that he used?

Yes, he called it an "act of terror" in the Rose Garden the next day. That is true.

Link

The Autumn Wind

He didn't specify. Shocking, I know.

So, so awesome.

That dude isn't a Republican though. He's totes independent but just happens to repeat all the Republican talking points verbatim.

Thats the thing, even I thought it was true since it had been repeated so much.

Its almost like Obama set up the the attack balloon so the GOP could blow it up and then he could explode it on their faces.

Jackson50

PhoenixDark just tweeted me that his focus group of undecided voters thinks Obama lost. They disapproved of his abusive response to the question on Hillary.

Trakdown

Romney adviser Ron Kaufman on tonight: "You don't always hit home runs ... but a long single home run is good too"

What?

I don't even understand what that is supposed to mean.

Apparently home runs are scored by yardage now. News to me.

So, just seeing the recap....Perfect ending by Obama, and goddamn did Romney fuck up bad on that Libya question. "Check the transcript" was fucking beautiful, right up there with roll 212.

CBC saying clear Obama win and even acknowledged his lead (going into the debate) in the most important swing states. Too bad US stations don't do the same.

They then immediately transitioned into NHL labor talks.

giga

I fucking hate snap polls, but I'll post this to show that it's not just our liberal circle jerk here who knows who won.

du4+

Touchdown

Banned
He called it an act of terror in the rose garden. An act of terror. An act of terror is a terrorist attack. Obama dominated this debate. I'm loving it. "Can you say that again Candy?" LMAO

Obama did great but I want to talk about two areas where he pretty much manhandled GOP talking points, in part due to Romney fucking up

1) before the debate we heard Romney would demand Obama man up on responsibility for Libya. Well, Obama took full responsibility forcefully thus taking that part of the issue off the table

2) Romney pretty much ruined the GOP's entire talking point on Libya by lying about Obama's rose garden statement. Conservatives are pissed on twitter over it. They're complaining about Candy, but they're mainly mad their entire Libya fib went up in smoke

Obama showed balls. Although I will also say I think Romney looked good in many areas

He called it an act of terror in the rose garden. An act of terror. An act of terror is a terrorist attack. Obama dominated this debate. I'm loving it. "Can you say that again Candy?" LMAO

"please proceed" was a golden moment. Romney lost the debate by doubling down RIGHT there.

Obama did great but I want to talk about two areas where he pretty much manhandled GOP talking points, in part due to Romney fucking up

1) before the debate we heard Romney would demand Obama man up on responsibility for Libya. Well, Obama took full responsibility forcefully thus taking that part of the issue off the table

2) Romney pretty much ruined the GOP's entire talking point on Libya by lying about Obama's rose garden statement. Conservatives are pissed on twitter over it. They're complaining about Candy, but they're mainly mad their entire Libya fib went up in smoke

Obama showed balls. Although I will also say I think Romney looked good in many areas

That was beautiful that Obama took responsibility. Nothing else to point fingers out after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom