• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldfoot

Banned
iHbnx03tuq8TG.PNG

Baraka in the White House

2-Terms of Kombat
Coakley campaign was kinda of arrogant in the sense she felt she should win because she was a democrat.

Brown was also benefited by the Tea Party movement when it came to funds. A lot of his money came from outside the state.

Coakley's campaign was so fucking terrible I'm convinced she was a Republican plant. It went way beyond arrogance into, "Are you fucking sure you want this job?" territory.

Chichikov

She didn't know the name of the winning pitcher from the only Red Sox team to win the pennant in the last EIGHTY YEARS.
The pink hats won the pennant 4 times during their title drought.
And obviously, they won the title twice the last decade.

/sportsanal

also, calling him "the winning pitcher" is kinda weird.

/reallysportsanal

Tim-E

How can you guys talk about something as boring as baseball when we have exciting things like polls and government to talk about!!!!!!!!

I cut the cord so my exposure to political ads is pretty minimal (plus I live in CA, so it would just the battle of props).

Are people in "competitive" states seeing a Romney influx that far outpaces Obama as had been predicted?

HylianTom

Banned
If he's up 1 pre debate in Virginia im confident putting it in the safe column post debate
Yup, very encouraging, especially for being pre-debate numbers. If Obama is up by 1 or 2% in a state's polling right before the election, I'm going to feel quite confident that his ground game can get the job done.

The election could be OHVA by the time the Central Time Zone closes.

Doesn't a Warren win kind of fuck up Kerry's sec of state aspiration? Brown could run for Kerry's seat next November and win given the weak dem bench there. Thus potentially losing another super safe senate seat...

Exact opposite of that, actually. I'm told by someone who actually has a small degree of insight into the situation that if Warren wins, then they (in the broad sense) are more comfortable about having Kerry resign to become Secretary of State/having to run a campaign than they would be if losing the seat meant that the state gets flipped. Admittedly, that's, like, fourth- or fifth-hand information, but it sounds about right to me.

pigeon

Banned
The pink hats won the pennant 4 times during their title drought.
And obviously, they won the title twice the last decade.

/sportsanal

also, calling him "the winning pitcher" is kinda weird.

/reallysportsanal

Okay, I couldn't win office in Massachusetts either. But at least I know WHO HE IS and at least VAGUELY why he's relevant.

That is...a very tight result in Virginia, when PPP had Obama up 4 after the first debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom