• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Tim-E

We're all already dead.

Not me! I've never been terribly worried about Obama electoral math. That's what wins elections, and we're looking fine there. If the worst is over for Obama, and I can't see things getting worse than the first debate for his campaign, then I'm good.

What will people be drinking during the day of the election?

I plan to make mojitos during the day and then finish the evening with scotch. :)
I've instituted a new policy of not drinking on debate or voting nights. The ONLY way I avoid getting destroyed is when there's no drama, and well, that hasn't happened yet ;P

That said, when Bams wins I may just toss that rule aside.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Not me! I've never been terribly worried about Obama electoral math. That's what wins elections, and we're looking fine there. If the worst is over for Obama, and I can't see things getting worse than the first debate for his campaign, then I'm good.

Well of course you aren't worried, look at that confident-ass avatar with that lucky jacket on that lovable mug. That alone would bring comfort to the fearful!

HylianTom

Banned
You might want to try cava instead of champagne. Get the seco variety for sweet but not too sweet.

Awww.. but I like my sweet stuff!

Maybe a good port instead.. hmm..

Anyway, looks like Chuck's a bit more candid on Twitter than he is on TV.
ToddTweets.jpg

He says "correct" in response to the guy's claim on Ohio? Hmm.

Cheebo

Banned

I will always hate Zogby till the day I day. Those fuckers convinced me Kerry was going to win in 2004 going away.

ToddTweets.jpg

He is saying correct that it isn't tied, he even said it is getting closer in that same tweet.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

ToddTweets.jpg

He's saying that there is chatter about it closing, but that it's still not all that close. Which is true, we've gone from a 10 point difference at best to about a 3 or 4 point.

Tim-E

ToddTweets.jpg

Another reason not to be worried:

Obama could lose ALL FOUR of his "closest states" plus New Hampshire and still win.

http://www.270towin.com/2012_election_predictions.php?mapid=NeJ

Well of course you aren't worried, look at that confident-ass avatar with that lucky jacket on that lovable mug. That alone would bring comfort to the fearful!

Diamond Joe knows best.

seems to basically just show that you can pretty much justify anything when you put "Christian" behind it. In a world where Martin Luther King, Jerry Falwell, Barack Obama, Pat Robertson, abolitionists and slave holders, creationists and evolutionary scientists are all considered Christian by millions of people, the label is pretty meaningless (at least, when it comes to describing any sort of coherent moral viewpoint).

It's all just one giant Rorschach test. Let's just hope the "nice" Christian rorschach test wins out in the long run.
or just skip over all the supernatural baggage and go straight to something like secular humanism

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
FFS Drudge.

Are we really going to have to listen to the apology tour bullshit during the debate? I swear to god if that's Romney's big thing I will fly over there and punch him in his smug robotic face.

I expect to hear the phrase "apology tour" at least 3 times tomorrow.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
-Obama’s banked a large lead in Iowa among folks who have already voted, getting 64% to 35% for Mitt Romney. That means Romney has a big deficit to overcome in the state over the next two weeks. Obama’s small overall advantage also owes to strong support from women (53/44) and young voters (55/45). Romney is ahead 53/45 with men and 54/42 with those who have yet to cast their ballots.

Leads with women and youngins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom