• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson50

Side note to the OP: I can't help but feel disappointed that none of these topics seem to address arms control in spite of it being one of the signature foreign policy achievements of the 111th Congress.
At least I'm not alone. One important issue of many they'll ignore to debate the Middle East for 45 minutes.

bananas

Banned
lol @ xbox poll:

What gaming genre most closely represents Romney's presidential campaign?
FPS 31%
Tower Defense 39%
RPG 30%

Bad news for RPGs.

bananas

Banned
That really would be bananas considering the past few weeks.

Never said they would be huge wins. But a win's a win. And the numbers are favoring 'Bams in most swing states, and the ones where Romney has a slight lead can be overcome with a great ground game and GOTV campaign.

I have no doubt. Call me the anti-Diablos.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Never said they would be huge wins. But a win's a win. And the numbers are favoring 'Bams in most swing states, and the ones where Romney has a slight lead can be overcome with a great ground game and GOTV campaign.

I have no doubt. Call me the anti-Diablos.

Honestly that was my original prediction but I have tempered my expectations a bit in the last few weeks. I've learned never to underestimate human stupidity.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
If the Obama people are worried and the Romney people think they've caught up, then things are not SPLIT DOWN THE MIDDLE, Chuck.

oh shut up chuck todd

bB8kf.jpg

"I've got polls here!"

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Won't get to watch the debate until tomorrow, which sucks since it was the one I was always looking forward to the most.

I, personally, hope that Obama apologizes to at least 5 nations in his closing comments.

HylianTom

Banned
New Nationwide Quinnipiac Poll
Obama 48, Romney 46

Throw it on the pile with the rest of 'em.

It's times like these where I wish I had cable so that I could point and moan with the rest of you.

Wait. That came out wrong. I think.

New Nationwide Quinnipiac Poll
Obama 48, Romney 46

Throw it on the pile with the rest of 'em.

It's times like these where I wish I had cable so that I could point and moan with the rest of you.

Wait. That came out wrong. I think.

Sweet.

Brian Beutler being awesome (again):
kHVZu.png

Any good streams to watch the debate?

jbug617

Banned
I hope I don't have a stroke tonight. My bp is already blowing up. I just need to delete my fbook.

I know my timeline on twitter is going to blow up once the debate begins.

Everyone agrees Romney has more to gain in this debate than Obama and Obama has more to lose than Romney in the debate.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I hope I don't have a stroke tonight. My bp is already blowing up. I just need to delete my fbook.

Luckily most of my facebook is from the NYC area or Chicago so I don't have to deal with that kind of stupid, I do have other kinds of stupid though. Sadly not as entertaining though.

pigeon

Banned
NBC no longer considers Nevada or North Carolina swing states. They now are giving NV to Obama and NC to Romney.

(Not at dinner yet)

So now Obama has 271 with WI and OH, IA is bonus. alternately, lose WI, win IA and any other swing state including NH.

Bad etc.

Cw seems to be that NC is a romney state, and I think it will be once the votes are tallied but it's still more or less a coin toss. It'd be great to see obama hold romney to less than 200.

HylianTom

Banned
Dem tears. Gonna feel good man.

At least my northern friends aren't in crazy land but I have so few of those.

Those tears are going to be especially rich because they'll be infused with the essence of dying political hopes. If this had been a straight-up runaway win for Obama, they'd be nowhere nearly as delicious.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
NC is gone. VA is the one O can still win.

Jeremy Bird ‏@jeremybird
And, 4 days into NC Early Vote in person & 18-24 year-olds turning out .2% higher than at this same point in '08. #OFAgroundgame cc: @OFA_NC
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

1h Jeremy Bird ‏@jeremybird
4 days into NC Early Vote in person & African American turnout is up 52% compared to this point 4 years ago. #OFAgroundgame cc: @OFA_NC

2% or 52%?

I HATE TEH TWITTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom