• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2014 |OT2| We need to be more like Disney World

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

Banned
There were polls showing Jan Brewer of all people beating McCain in a primary.

It's just my personal opinion and I don't really know how she's been doing recently, but I don't think Giffords is truly capable of returning to regular politics. (insert joke about how could you tell vs. other politicians)

If that is the case, I think running her would be obscene.

ivysaur12

Banned
It's just my personal opinion and I don't really know how she's been doing recently, but I don't think Giffords is truly capable of returning to regular politics.

Her right hand is paralyzed, but she seems to be doing fine. The only one who could make that decision on her decision to run would be her -- but her health would obviously come into question in the election if she did choose to run.

MORE FROM ALASKA! FUN!

http://www.adn.com/article/20141105/governors-race-wont-be-decided-days

Gail Fenumiai, director of the Elections Division, said nearly 24,000 absentee and early votes remain to be counted. Additionally, all or some portion of the 13,804 additional absentee ballots requested by voters could yet return to the state within the deadline for counting. And elections officials won’t know until Thursday how many questioned ballots are outstanding. Those are typically cast by Alaskans who voted at the wrong location. There were roughly 13,000 questioned ballots cast in the last midterm election, in 2010.

Since Begich and Sullivan were separated by 8,000 votes and Parnell and Walker separated by 3,000, this could be a while.

NeoXChaos

It's none of that. It's not really that early to start speculating about Senate candidate in 2016, especially since they'll be on much friendlier soil (and a much friendlier electorate) than in 2014.

And of course Hillary is running. I know that's your thing, but she's very, very, very clearly running.

Yup. The R's started their recruiting jan of last year. Capito announced 2 weeks after 2012 election along with mike rounds. Its not too early. Both sides are gearing up heads of the DSCC & NRSC chairs.

It's just my personal opinion and I don't really know how she's been doing recently, but I don't think Giffords is truly capable of returning to regular politics. (insert joke about how could you tell vs. other politicians)

Mark kirk?

Yeah, I don't think Giffords should run. She's put in her service. She can rest.

Thune only barely won in 04 because he was up against the sitting minority leader

I could see Herseth-Sandlin running if Rounds gets slammed on that scandal thingy and forced to resign but I wouldn't count on that

Yeah I'm gonna fess up and say I got my predictions wrong which completely hinged on an electorate that was able to pull a win out of Braley's moist, moist ass. Such an electorate would have pulled Hagan and Udall out.

But I like pretty much everyone got totally blindsided by the amount of bloodlust the conservative electorate had for dems this year.

I thought that some would break for the GOP and some would break for Dems. But pretty much every close race broke for the GOP. And they were often not even close (Kentucky). Some races that should not have even been close like New Hampshire Senate and Virginia governor ended up real close with a Dem barely winning. GOP even managed a huge upset in the Maryland governor race.

Basically, it was a 'thumping' as Bush put it in 2006. And I'm still a bit confounded about it because most of the propositions passed in the liberal direction yet all these conservatives won as I wrote in a thread.

Some these losses were painful. I can't believe Florida stuck with Rick Scott. And I'm disappointed that Kansas failed break the complete GOP domination. Well, I guess they get to suffer more of Brownback's "experiment". And Iowa voting in a Tea Partier Senator .. . ugh.

Mid-terms are ugly for Dems. Kinda makes me wonder how they managed to do so well in 2006. But I guess things were a mess at the time.

Until dems are wiling to go back to ideology, economic populism, and pro-civil liberties, young people will continue to be apathetic towards establishment democrats. To say republicans would be worse is simply not enough. This is not a problem on the right wing, where ideology dominates everything they're doing, and it's working. They don't have the young vote but they're capturing older working class people who should be dems, if dems had the balls to be anti-establishment.

I can already see Hillary doing exactly that.

Well, i can see her doubling down on pragmatism and trying to move even further right, but, yknow. It can happen. Maybe.

Gods, why did Vidal have to be so correct.

ivysaur12

Banned
Yeah, I don't think Giffords should run. She's put in her service. She can rest.

She's actively campaigning and inserting herself in elections across the country. If she wanted to rest, or thought she needed it, she would be.

This is from a while back, but it basically matches the role she's taken during his recovery. Campaigning for the issue she cares most about while also waiting for the right time to reinsert herself back into an election.

Thune only barely won in 04 because he was up against the sitting minority leader

I could see Herseth-Sandlin running if Rounds gets slammed on that scandal thingy and forced to resign but I wouldn't count on that

I forgot about that in 04. I was just looking at results. Still, she's popular and it will (likely) be a favorable environment for her to run in.

Back to counting chickens being they hatch. Sigh.

Everything boils down to the economy. If the economy is better in two years, democrats might pull it off. If not, they probably won't. And if Hillary doesn't run...

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? The economy is better now than it was in 2010 and yet look what happened.

Diablos

Back to counting chickens being they hatch. Sigh.

Everything boils down to the economy. If the economy is better in two years, democrats might pull it off. If not, they probably won't. And if Hillary doesn't run...
Bro, if Hillary runs Toomey is toast in PA with Kane on the ballot.

benjipwns

Banned
Mark kirk?
I thought his stroke effects were mainly physical/motor functions and that he was fine cognitively. (Well, comparatively to himself.)

Kirk seems pretty well recovered on that front based on these videos of his speaking at this Israel Love-Fest I came across on YouTube. Wouldn't know he had a stroke if not for his dead arm and the cane.

Last I saw of Giffords she was still struggling to put more than four words together at a time even with it prewritten. Which isn't her fault and why I would think it exploitative if she isn't more recovered in two years and they run her.

However, if Jan Brewer is her opponent maybe that's a fair fight...or lopsided in Giffords favor.

benjipwns

Banned
Exit Poll questionnaire in SC apparently:

B1sEQ1LCMAAy7zQ.jpg:large

benjipwns

Banned
Oh, it was academic:
http://www.wspa.com/story/27294393/exit-poll-angers-some-sc-voters

SPARTANBURG COUNTY, S.C. -
Some South Carolina voters are upset over an exit poll they received which referenced race and slavery.

The poll, which was handed out to voters in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg asked them to agree or disagree on statements on whether blacks don't work hard enough to advance economically, are too demanding in their pursuit of equal rights and are hindered by the effects of slavery and discrimination.

“I took this poll in Seneca,” wrote Matt Alexander, on the WSPA Facebook page. “I didn't answer some of the questions. They were overtly racist.”

“I actually thought it was a joke,” wrote Bonnie Lemley. “Apparently, it wasn't.”

The poll was conducted by David Woodard, a political science professor at Clemson University. Woodard said he was trying to prove that race has no bearing on whether whites vote for political candidates.

“It was designed to take advantage of a political moment of Senator Tim Scott's election as the first African-American from a southern state since reconstruction,” said Woodard. “It was not designed to be provocative.”

Woodard said the controversial statements mentioned in his polls were used by pollsters for decades and that's why he chose to include it. He was surprised by the reaction.

“We do this every day. We didn't think too much about it until we got it out in the field and saw that there was some reaction,” he said.

Woodard partnered with Paul White Jr., a doctoral candidate in political science from University of South Carolina on this project. White handed out polls in Columbia.

“You had liberals getting offended. You had conservatives getting offended. It was all over the place,” said White.

About 1,000 exit polls were handed out. Woodard and White plan to publish the finding in a research paper slated for release in January.

I thought his stroke effects were mainly physical/motor functions and that he was fine cognitively. (Well, comparatively to himself.)

Kirk seems pretty well recovered on that front based on these videos of his speaking at this Israel Love-Fest I came across on YouTube. Wouldn't know he had a stroke if not for his dead arm and the cane.

Last I saw of Giffords she was still struggling to put more than four words together at a time even with it prewritten. Which isn't her fault and why I would think it exploitative if she isn't more recovered in two years and they run her.

However, if Jan Brewer is her opponent maybe that's a fair fight...or lopsided in Giffords favor.

I didn't know giffords was as bad as she was. Yeah, it would bee unseemly to run her

ivysaur12

Banned

I take back what I said -- I had only watched her in pre-recorded spaces and I just watched her TED Talk from a few months ago.

benjipwns

Banned
Giffords had significantly more brain damage than either Kirk or Tim Johnson, I would assume because of the method by which they received it.

I certainly don't mind her taking on the activism that she has, but there's something that just feels a little unseemly about putting her back into electoral politics.

Saxby Chambliss defeated a triple amputee war vet by calling him a traitor. American politics has no place for whats unseemly. If Giffords runs, she will be defeated by hardcore gun nut who will call her a sissy for getting shot.

Not a single person steeped in the world of federal politics saw this coming.

Not the political pundits of the Washington Beltway. Not the National Republican Congressional Committee or its counterpart, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. Not the deep-pocketed independent groups that shower cash on candidates in competitive races.

Not even, it seems, Jim Costa.

Now — for the second time in four years — the Fresno Democrat finds himself in a tight re-election campaign, having to hope that uncounted mail and provisional ballots in the 16th Congressional District will be enough to push him past Burrel dairy farmer Johnny Tacherra, his unheralded and lightly financed opponent.

Costa “just got blindsided by an angry electorate,” said Allan Hoffenblum, a longtime Republican strategist and author of the California Target Book, which tracks the state’s elections.

With the Election Day ballot counting finished, Tacherra holds a slim 736-vote lead over Costa. In percentage terms, it is 50.5% to 49.5%.

But plenty of mail and provisional ballots remain to be counted, and those might save Costa, as they did in 2010 when he turned an 1,823-vote, election-night deficit into a 3,031-vote victory.

Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/11/05...ing-heads.html?sp=/99/406/&rh=1#storylink=cpy

Republicans in recent years have gone after Costa, but only now-state Sen. Andy Vidak had come close back in 2010. This year, almost no mainstream Republican — and no political pundit — gave Tacherra a chance. No independent groups weighed in, as they did for Vidak in 2010, and Costa raised $1.3 million for this race.

The GOP guy raised $307,000 and did not have national support.

Btw Patrick Murphy would be an excellent FL-SEN candidate, in a favorable environment he could take down Rubio

Also hope Bill Nelson runs for governor in 2018 if he's up for it, he'll be 76 then

Btw Patrick Murphy would be an excellent FL-SEN candidate, in a favorable environment he could take down Rubio

Also hope Bill Nelson runs for governor in 2018 if he's up for it, he'll be 76 then
And who'd run for his senate seat?

I agree about murphy though but he's a horrible dem. He's a former republican and votes for benghazi stuff, in the pocket of oil., etc.

I'd rather he wait till 2018 anyways

What I'm saying is off-year a low turnout for white males is expected, which all the polling took into account.

Obviously not to the proper extent. Because the black vote did turn out.

Just to make sure, you do know whites under 30/45 have gone to republicans in 2010, 2012, and now 2014, right? And they did it by by 7 points in the house in 2010, and 7 points again in the presidency of 2012 (I know it's not apples to apples but it's all I could find quickly).

Of course, but the problem is that whites under 45 that would vote Dem that didn't. According to your link, Dems lost that group by 11. But your picture in 2010 says it was only 5! That's a huge gap.

So my point stands. Young white people didn't turn out. The ones that did were more Republican leaning, but if more of them showed up, the gap would be much smaller.

ivysaur12

Banned
How do we feel about Kyrsten Sinema in Arizona against McCain? I'm watching a few clips of her now -- she's charming, but can come off a bit insincere in her love of moderation. She also was endorsed by the Chamber of Commerce and she's had a very big turn from a progressive to a centrist since being elected to Congress.

Then again, in an R+1 district in a shitty year for Dems:

Kyrsten Sinema 54.12%
Wendy Rogers 42.49%

And she did an Ironman.

I just still am having a hard time processing this.

I really think the vast majority of americans are good and caring people, I just don't know how they can't see how crazy the GOP has become.

I have no problem and can think divided government can work but the GOP and its modern form just is so unappealing I really fear for a lot of people, even if I'll be fine.

Things like their attacks on health care, labor, and minority rights mean the most to me and the American People just seem to agree with the GOP on most of those issues even in blue areas.

I just really wonder if we'll ever be able to once again expain our social safety net or establish free college education or if being a dem is now just about not making it worse. Will I ever be able to enjoy a era of progressive policy making?

Averon

I really think the vast majority of americans are good and caring people, I just don't know how they can't see how crazy the GOP has become.

I have no problem and can think divided government can work but the GOP and its modern form just is so unappealing I really fear for a lot of people, even if I'll be fine.

Things like their attacks on health care, labor, and minority rights mean the most to me and the American People just seem to agree with the GOP on most of those issues even in blue areas.

I think a lot of people just don't believe the GOP is serious about a lot of their more onerous proposals. They just brush it off as partisan politics noise.

It is going to have to take a GOP take over of all three branches and a lot of people feeling the misery of GOP policies before a lot of people start it believe the GOP are serious when they suggest you don't deserve healthcare, or that companies should pay employees below minimum wage.

I think a lot of people just don't believe the GOP is serious about a lot of their more onerous proposals. They just brush it off as partisan politics noise.

It is going to have to take a GOP take over of all three branches and a lot of people feeling the misery of GOP policies before a lot of people start it believe the GOP are series when they suggest you don't deserve healthcare, or that companies should pay employees below minimum wage.
I don't really believe handing the GOP political power for the sake of teaching voters a lesson is a viable strategy for Democrats. A silver lining perhaps, but not something we should count on. Republicans had a trifecta as recently as 2006 and while they were punished for it then they came back around just four years later. Bush was a colossal fuck up and about 20% of the country still had his back when all was said and done.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

It is going to have to take a GOP take over of all three branches and a lot of people feeling the misery of GOP policies before a lot of people start it believe the GOP are series when they suggest you don't deserve healthcare, or that companies should pay employees below minimum wage.

Honestly, I'm not sure I entirely believe shit like them wanting to abolish the minimum wage myself but I do know that the thought process that leads someone to hold a position like that will lead them to a lot of less insane policy choices that would be no good for anyone involved.

benjipwns

Banned
GOPmetsfan circa 2006:

I really think the vast majority of americans are good and caring people, I just don't know how they can't see how crazy the Democrats have become.

I have no problem and can think divided government can work but the Democrats and their modern form just is so unappealing I really fear for a lot of people, even if I'll be fine.

Things like their attacks on homeland security, the family, our troops, and job creators mean the most to me and the American People just seem to agree with the Democrats on most of those issues even in red areas.

I just really wonder if we'll ever be able to once again expand our war on terror or establish private social security accounts or enjoy low taxes or if being a Republican is now just about not making it worse. Will I ever be able to enjoy a era of conservative policy making?

I just really wonder if we'll ever be able to once again expain our social safety net or establish free college education or if being a dem is now just about not making it worse. Will I ever be able to enjoy a era of progressive policy making?

It's because people don't pay attention to politics. Hell, I have some very smart friends that know nothing about politics because they are apathetic to it.

In reality, this was the GOP goal all along. Make people hate politics so much they don't know what they're doing when they vote because if they did, they'd never vote for them.

Anyway:

FT_Midterm.Gender.Updated.3.png

FT_2014.Midterm.Exit_.Poll_.Ages_.png

Not much of a change, which is the problem. Not enough youth!

GOPmetsfan circa 2006:

I really think the vast majority of americans are good and caring people, I just don't know how they can't see how crazy the Democrats have become.

I have no problem and can think divided government can work but the Democrats and their modern form just is so unappealing I really fear for a lot of people, even if I'll be fine.

Things like their attacks on homeland security, the family, our troops, and job creators mean the most to me and the American People just seem to agree with the Democrats on most of those issues even in red areas.

I just really wonder if we'll ever be able to once again expand our war on terror or establish private social security accounts or enjoy low taxes or if being a Republican is now just about not making it worse. Will I ever be able to enjoy a era of conservative policy making?

false equivalences!
It's because people don't pay attention to politics. Hell, I have some very smart friends that know nothing about politics because they are apathetic to it.

In reality, this was the GOP goal all along. Make people hate politics so much they don't know what they're doing when they vote because if they did, they'd never vote for them.

This is supposed to make me feel good? Haha I really wish I could care less. But I can't. It makes life suck, at least living in America.

Maledict

I don't really believe handing the GOP political power for the sake of teaching voters a lesson is a viable strategy for Democrats. A silver lining perhaps, but not something we should count on. Republicans had a trifecta as recently as 2006 and while they were punished for it then they came back around just four years later. Bush was a colossal fuck up and about 20% of the country still had his back when all was said and done.

I disagree, primarily based on the fact that the USA is unique in western democracies for the way it's 'checks and balances' system cripples election winners. I know in theory it's supposed to stop extremism from either side, but in reality it seems to do the opposite. In other countries, such as the Uk, when a party wins it gets to enact it's legislation, for good or for bad. That has absolutely had bad results, but no more than the USA during the same time period, and we've moved to a much more centrist position over the years whilst the USA has become more and more partisan based.

Basically what I'm saying is your system of checks and balances is having the opposite effect to what you might think - it encourages and breeds extremism because no-one ever gets to fully implement what they want to do. Instead it's constant talks of purity and blaming the other side, and in the end fudged compromises that please no-one.

Abolish mid-terms, and abolish the filibuster. Have a bit of trust in your government and your electorate. If a party wins the election, let that party govern.

Not trying to make you feel better, just a dose of reality.

I recently had a conversation with someone who is quite smart but knows nothing about politics. They asked me "well, why doesn't Obama just make jobs for people," after I was explaining that we're lacking Demand to create jobs. It was a sincere question. This led to a long conversation because I not only had to explain why Obama does not have that power by himself, I had to explain why the Republicans who control Congress wouldn't go along with a plan to create jobs.

All of this was after I had to explain that the national debt doesn't include household debt, which also took a while. I felt like I was a professor giving a lecture.

But this is far from uncommon. We kind of have a bubble here where we all talk politics and we all generally understand the nature of it. Even those that disagree, such as megamucis understand why Obama and the GOP aren't passing infrastructure bills, for example. This can lead us to be confused why others don't get it. But the truth is we are a minority. A really really small minority. We discuss SCOTUS cases for Pete's sake! I almost never get that opportunity in my daily life outside of GAF. And you're in a bigger bubble because you work in campaigns! You're surrounded by these people!

BTW, this person I speak of describes themselves as someone who votes Republican (California style, so not anti-gay and stuff) but their most important issue is Climate change (as in, we need to be doing something about it because we are killing the Earth and ourselves). Go figure.

People hate politics as it has become uber partisan. And it is gravely harming this nation.

I disagree, primarily based on the fact that the USA is unique in western democracies for the way it's 'checks and balances' system cripples election winners. I know in theory it's supposed to stop extremism from either side, but in reality it seems to do the opposite. In other countries, such as the Uk, when a party wins it gets to enact it's legislation, for good or for bad. That has absolutely had bad results, but no more than the USA during the same time period, and we've moved to a much more centrist position over the years whilst the USA has become more and more partisan based.

Basically what I'm saying is your system of checks and balances is having the opposite effect to what you might think - it encourages and breeds extremism because no-one ever gets to fully implement what they want to do. Instead it's constant talks of purity and blaming the other side, and in the end fudged compromises that please no-one.

Abolish mid-terms, and abolish the filibuster. Have a bit of trust in your government and your electorate. If a party wins the election, let that party govern.

We have a government and Constitution designed for the 1800s but really sucks for the 21st century. I know some will disagree, but I think overall it's just a stupid document for today's world.

benjipwns

Banned
I know in theory it's supposed to stop extremism from either side
It's not, it's supposed to limit the government.

If a party wins the election, let that party govern.
So the Republicans should govern now with Obama just administrating their wishes.

That was the dominant view for a long time, most notably that of the Whigs, the progenitor party of the Republicans. They even thought the Cabinet should vote on executive actions.

In a way, we've returned to that era. W. Bush infamously had zero vetoes in his first term, and only 12 total, Obama's had two. Also an strange obsession with "internal improvements" has returned.

Have a bit of trust in your government
They should go first.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member

What, precisely, is making you so worried? Progressive policies are only getting more popular. How else does minimum wage increases basically make a clean sweep even in places like South Dakota in a republican election year?

I know Republicans are always saying "its not the policies it's the packaging", but they're wrong. Republicans may have people liking the word "conservative", and they may have people picking republicans as being better at generalized issues like the economy, but every time you put an actual bill in front of peoples faces. Every time you list out a real tangible change you're proposing to the government, people tend to be for the liberal versions, and not the conservative ones.

The problem really is with the Democrat party, which I actually find encouraging because that can be fixed. In my mind, I think it's largely because they lack focus on a national level. Presidential years gives a party a focus by default, but midterms don't and in today's climate where everything is a nationalized issue, you can't just send out every individual out there to fend for themselves anymore. A big reason Udall had little to campaign on is the national party largely didn't have anything concrete to campaign on, for instance.

It does no good if the only time you ever hear about liberal issues is in campaign promises. Obama at least identified the problem himself at the press conference saying he and others were out there talking about minimum wage on the campaign trail, but it didn't penetrate. I think it's because people just believe politicians will say anything on the campaign trail to get elected, and honestly for good reason too.

Black Mamba is also completely right that people aren't that dumb, but they just can't follow politics as closely as we do. And it's unreasonable to ever expect that of people. But that means you can't just take one half-hearted swing at passing a minimum wage increase, and expect everyone to pick up on your efforts. You just need to push that sort of thing with better focus and more frequency, and constantly explain the tangible acts you've taken to get it to the point where you need the other sides cooperation (though currently hard with no chamber of congress to do it through now). That's how you get issues like that to penetrate people that don't follow politics super closely.

These things aren't hard to figure out, and should they do, I think you'll see a lot more progress in the near future.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? The economy is better now than it was in 2010 and yet look what happened.

The economy is still bad, wages are down for the average family, many people have given up in terms of finding jobs, and the jobs that are available are worse than those pre-recession. Those are facts, and why democrats lost. The reason I was confident about NC being a loss for Hagan was because of just how bad the economy is there, specifically for black people and the youth. How do you win elections when your base is depressed?

The economy is getting better, but people aren't feeling it. The unemployment rate might drop tomorrow but again, people aren't happy with low wage jobs. A lot of high paying jobs aren't coming back regardless of policy or who is in office, but the party in charge always gets blamed.

thefro

They can't give up the South -- the South has to be in play, so I assume they'll do more recruiting there. Grimes could run again, but, eh. They need someone who is unabashedly pro-coal (Grimes often seemed fake about her coal enthusiasm), as much as they might be against my particular policies.

Beshear would win an open seat race for Senate in Kentucky but he claims he's ran in his last election.

They've got a pretty good bench of folks who have won statewide office (Jack Conway probably would have won in a non-wave year).

Hillary on top of the ticket would help a lot as she's well-liked in the areas that hate Obama with a passion.

The economy is still bad, wages are down for the average family, many people have given up in terms of finding jobs, and the jobs that are available are worse than those pre-recession. Those are facts, and why democrats lost. The reason I was confident about NC being a loss for Hagan was because of just how bad the economy is there, specifically for black people and the youth. How do you win elections when your base is depressed?

The economy is getting better, but people aren't feeling it. The unemployment rate might drop tomorrow but again, people aren't happy with low wage jobs. A lot of high paying jobs aren't coming back regardless of policy or who is in office, but the party in charge always gets blamed.

You yourself used the terminology better. How am I supposed to know what that means. By all accounts the economy of 2016 will be better than 2014 just like 2014 was better than every year before it. Unless there's an unexpected downturn then the direction has been positive for years now. How are you so sure the 6th year itch could have been averted? How often in the history of our electoral process does that even happen?

Beyond the economy, people just find something else to concern themselves with. ISIS and Ebola were probably more prominent in Republican attack ads than anything to do with the economy. How long can one realistically expect to keep winning the Presidency? 3 terms right now amounts to pulling off a miracle. You guys keep trying to assign meaning to these things. Sometimes you lose, that's politics.

Beshear would win an open seat race for Senate in Kentucky but he claims he's ran in his last election.

They've got a pretty good bench of folks who have won statewide office (Jack Conway probably would have won in a non-wave year).

Hillary on top of the ticket would help a lot as she's well-liked in the areas that hate Obama with a passion.

Hillary is quite disliked in many places too. Obama (well, the reaction to Obama) has effectively killed the party in the south outside of a few hold overs. We can't assume anything positive in the region in the foreseeable future.

With all of these progressive ballot measures passing, even in red states, I bet we're going to see an insane number of them show up in 2016, 2018 and beyond.

With so many statehouses in GOP control, this is likely going to be where progressive groups and donors get the most bang for their buck, and the only way they have any real chance at enacting liberal policies until they get the state legislatures back to blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom