• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015 |OT| Keep Calm and Diablos On

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
"Democrat Party" - really, a presidential candidate uses that shit?

Wow, didn't realize this was Carly Fiorina's speech, i was reading it just as she said it on tv just now. She fumbled the last part, but she did use the "democrat party" line.

They picked it up at the end, but there still weren't nearly enough Reagan mentions in this debate.

I don't know if these people are true conservatives.

Honestly, my biggest laugh of the debate was when Pataki said he wouldn't have expanded Medicaid as governor of New York.

lololololololololololololololololololololololololol

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Honestly, my biggest laugh of the debate was when Pataki said he wouldn't have expanded Medicaid as governor of New York.

lololololololololololololololololololololololololol

He's so full of shit, we'd have castrated him if he didn't expand it.

So can candidates get promoted/relegated for the next debate Premier League-style?

It's possible, but relegation is far more likely than promotion.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
I liked Perry better, but I had already heard Fiorina speak, so I wasn't as impressed with her ability to string sentences together in a rational way.

LAtoDC

Neo Member
Anyone else find it interesting that it took 35 minutes into the first GOP debate for a question on the economy to come up?

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Well, I missed pretty much everything. Heard it was boring for the most part.

This is exactly the kind of thing I feared coming in for the REAL "debates". D:

Touchdown

Banned
;ALJF;LASDJF ;LA ;LJ F;LAJ YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ea41e26369.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Whoever was saying Fox News was carrying Trump is crazy. That network wants ZERO to do with him.

Rand paul just said isis created themselves ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Not even the worst thing said.

Ted Cruz said not to vote for him if you want someone in bed with special interests and lobbyists.

He literally does this every night. His wife is a big shot at goldman Sachs.

HylianTom

Banned
Anecdotal: two women in my family who have been pretty accurate swing voters over the past few decades have texted me in the past 30 minutes.

One said "they're all assholes."
The other said, "I guess I'm with Hillary this time."

I'm kinda stunned. Not sure how to reply.

He had the best line of the night so far. Also, huckabee just completely ignored a question asking him how he would fix medicare without any sacrifices like he said he would do and went on a long tirade short on specifics, saying in essence that the system is broke. And the mediators said nothing to hold him accountable. Good job fox, good job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom