• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

User1608

Banned
so this happened:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adriancarra...ada-dreamer-activist-endorses-hillary-clinton

and then THIS happened:

QbmBTyg.png

hahahahahahaha

this is so fucking stupid I can't even believe his campaign RT'd this

fuck you? fuck you.
Happy for Astrid's endorsement. Have a ton of respect for her and she's so brave.:) Now, as for the retweet... What the fuck. Why can't Bernie get a handle on things?

dramatis

Putting aside the other stuff, that article was pretty nice.
Rubio and Sen. Ted Cruz draw Silva’s ire because they would end Obama’s DACA directive. (Rubio told her so in Spanish at a Nevada book signing in a moment that particularly hurt her, she said.)
The balls on Rubio lol
“She asked about my mom, she showed her personable side,” Silva said. “It’s not what an article says, it’s not what I saw on the internet. People complain so much about the media, but then they base their decisions off of that.”
The irony

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Well after a bad reception to my debate thread idea I scrapped it. Now I'm not sure what to do.
wtzgU.gif

EDIT: I got something but it's not great.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
What was the idea? If you want to be funny then do it, if you don't then don't. It's your thread.
The problem is I can't do funny. I'm the type of person who is funny in a situation or by accident. Try to tell a joke? No good.

I got something anyway that I think will work.

Takedown is the best.

True dat.

------

OT: The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that despite residual grumbling from the Bernie camp and media horserace-narrative, Iowa simply didn't give him what he needed it to. He needed an upset, a proof positive that he wasn't just a contender but a winner. Now, going into New Hampshire, the ball's entirely in Hillary's court, as even a crushing victory for Bernie is just him performing as expected; anything less is Hillary exceeding expectations, or him failing to meet them (see= Rubio's performance in Iowa). Follow that up with the next bunch of states, and the momentum will be decisively in Hildawg's favor, and I don't expect that to change.

Bernie needed a win in Iowa. He'll probably stay in right up until the convention, but I'm convinced he's done.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Trump is sabotaging himself. No one likes a whiner.

I'd agree if Cruz won on the up-and-up. With the thing about his guys saying Carson dropped out Trump will have the high ground in this fight.

What does it say about Cruz that whenever he fights Trump, that Trump is the one who has the high ground? I mean, how big a fucking asshole do you have to be that Trump looks like the reasonable one?

Well after a bad reception to my debate thread idea I scrapped it. Now I'm not sure what to do.
wtzgU.gif

EDIT: I got something but it's not great.

What about that Final Fantasy X idea we were throwing around a while back? Clinton as Yuna, Trump as Sin... I forget everything else, but I've got a crappy photoshop of Trump as Sin that I've been waiting for an excuse to post.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What about that Final Fantasy X idea we were throwing around a while back? Clinton as Yuna, Trump as Sin... I forget everything else, but I've got a crappy photoshop of Trump as Sin that I've been waiting for an excuse to post.

I think there's already a tag-team that said they were doing that one, I remember saying I'd help with photoshop if they needed it.

Iolo

Rubio can go hang out at the bottom with Santorum. Please.

Speaking of which, Santorum is dropping out (of the bottom) tonight.

John King ‏@JohnKingCNN 10m10 minutes ago
Another GOP departure: CNN has learned @RickSantorum will exit race tonight. Plans endorsement.

I was one day off, thought he would drop yesterday.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Speaking of which, Santorum is dropping out (of the bottom) tonight.

I was one day off, thought he would drop yesterday.

Oh thank god, the threads going forward are going to be so much easier. I'm glad I got the chance to use that gif of him before he went though.

Iolo

I wonder who frothy mixture endorses. Probably Trump right?

Trump and Santorum seem immiscible, like oleo and water; yet he did appear at Trump's rally, and detests Cruz.

On the other hand, froth and foam are quite alike, so we could get a surprise Rubio endorsement.

Teggy

Happy for Astrid's endorsement. Have a ton of respect for her and she's so brave.:) Now, as for the retweet... What the fuck. Why can't Bernie get a handle on things?

I am dead. I am now posting from purgatory. Jeb Bush is here and everything.

That's like a Trump-tier retweet gaffe.

So dumb.

Sorry, I'm missing something. Who is this person? Says she works for Bernie in her bio.

Hey you know Scott Walker still hasn't endorsed anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom