• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary in all white. Confirmed she's going for the bloody camo look.
Hillary-Clinton-as-Gandalf-111446.jpg

I come back to you know, at the turn of the tide.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
good lord this focus group frank luntz is doing

"there shouldnt be a president, it should be a panel of people. name one good president -- THERE HASNT BEEN ONE"

Pyrokai

Most of Northeast Ohio is out celebrating the Indians World Series-get. You better have hoped that they had made up their mind! Cuz they ain't watching the debate tonight.

Dierce

I hope Clinton points out that those proposals orange turd is implying are similar to a dictator coming in and forcing out opposition.

watershed

Banned
Hate to say I'm gonna skip this debate but it's true. Listening to Trump talk just gives me a headache/make me feel worse about the state of our society. Like, I know how bad it is and I don't need to further expose myself to Trump at this point.

Grief.exe

Jeffrey Lord is awful at making allusions to something. 'In Britain their stay campaign's slogan was 'Stronger Together'. Where have we heard that before?... Hillary Clinton'

He didn't say it like it was intentional so much as he was like 'oh no what if they don't know'.

He will randomly bring up some historical fact thinking he's creating an allusion, when in reality he is on a delusional tangent.

I remember in the first debate he was trying to make some allusion to Gerald Ford that completely missed the point of the discussion.

I hope Clinton points out that those proposals orange turd is implying are similar to a dictator coming in and forcing out opposition.

She's just better off saying she agrees with it. Something like that will never ever pass for decades. It's literally a hypothetical question.

sazzy

during the debate, does anyone actually read the replies in this thread or is everyone just furiously posting reactions

i do the latter lol

Paskil

Shit is about to get bigly. Damn I am excited. Hillary put in work for this and I feel like the feathers on that angelic downy coat ain't gonna get ruffled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom