• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Did everyone in her staff want to get in on this? So many jokes, still liked the Statue of Liberty one and the horse one the best.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
He's calling for her to be put in prison daily without a hint of humor, she's roasting him. So yes.

Again, thought this was merely a charity function and not a roast. Since it is a roast, I have no issue with it.

Iolo

I assume the crowd is laughing for Hillary, that's how you know she is not going too far. Booing and hissing means you are doing bad. Really, why bedwet about this.

if they are not laughing for Hillary then she is screwed and the election is over

Hillary is dismantling Trump, holy shit. This is absolutely mind boggling. Didn't think she'd have it in her.

I'd wager a lot of these jokes were coming from campaign staffers and wonks very, very annoyed that this entire election campaign hasn't talked about issues on the national stage due to Donald being a complete circus act. Hillary's dropping bombs on their behalf of the staff, this is pure catharsis.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I assume the crowd is laughing for Hillary, that's how you know she is not going too far. Booing and hissing means you are doing bad. Really, why bedwet about this.

if they are not laughing for Hillary then she is screwed and the election is over

I heard a few spattered boos here and there for Hillary. Nothing as direct as the boos for Trump. A few of Clinton's jokes might have gone a bit over the line, but they were jokes. Trump told a few jokes, then went onto his stump speech.

Grief.exe

I'm dead

ZTAw0zX.png

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
OK, Trump's Melania joke was great.

Grief.exe

OK, Trump's Melania joke was great.

Good times.

Before Trump jumped off the deep end and this became the most awkward set of speeches I've ever seen.

I heard a few spattered boos here and there for Hillary. Nothing as direct as the boos for Trump. A few of Clinton's jokes might have gone a bit over the line, but they were jokes. Trump told a few jokes, then went onto his stump speech.

I wonder if the Clinton Campaign had two separate speeches prepared.

I didnt hear any boos, sounded more like "ooooo" like "oooo sick burn bro." Or maybe I was saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom