• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jill Stein central

Comrade Wifi isn't on the ballot here-we have a very high barrier to access (need nearly 90k signatures). What's more interesting is that only Stein write-ins will be counted as she was the only one that submitted the number of signatures required to petition as a valid write-in.

Durham is the bluest county in NC. I feel like Ross still needs a little bit more to get her over the finish line, but seeing higher than expected early voting turnout is good for her.

Donald's doomed ofc, as is McRory.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I can't get over the strength of the "When Donald looks at the statue of liberty, all he sees is a four" line.

Boke1879

Fuck it. I'm glad she went as hard as she did. THis man has been calling for her imprisonment, telling the SS to lose their guns and see what happens and whole host of other vile shit.

This dinner won't be talked about past tonight. This was the one time she and her staff could let all the shit out . The ONLY one who's going to be bothered by this is Donald.

🚔🚔DRUDGE🚔🚔

WHO IS HE???

Na1Q2vh.png
That's the guy that carries Hillary's emergency seizure/pneumonia medicine.

Grief.exe

Fuck it. I'm glad she went as hard as she did. THis man has been calling for her imprisonment, telling the SS to lose their guns and see what happens and whole host of other vile shit.

This dinner won't be talked about past tonight. This was the one time she and her staff could let all the shit out . The ONLY one who's going to be bothered by this is Donald.

Did she really even go that hard though?

During the debates -

Hillary interrupts a few times.
Trump interrupts constantly.

CNN: "Wow they couldn't stop interrupting each other!"

During the debates -

Hillary attacks Donald for the things he said.
Donald promises to jail Hillary live on TV.

CNN: "Wow they both are so nasty in the debates!"

During the dinner -

Hillary gets a decent amount of laughs, some groans/boos.
Donald FIREBOMBS HIMSELF and is booed bigly.

CNN: "Wow they were both so nasty and got booed a lot."

Boke1879

During the debates -

During the debates -

During the dinner -

Yea. I have no issues with what she did, and again I doubt this even gets talked about tomorrow unless Donald makes a fucking big deal about it. Which he will at a rally. Donald gives you all the material in the world to roast his ass.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
During the debates -

During the debates -

During the dinner -

NBC has been the same way. Especially Chuck Todd.

I don't believe for a second he wrote the pardon me or Melania jokes. The rant I'm sure he did.

If you think about it, it makes sense.

He starts off being legitimately funny. He's been in show biz, he has to have some humor bone in him. But then he thinks to himself, he thinks to himself, "I gotta go bigly. I can't make softball jokes all night." And then he kinda veers off into firebomb territory.

I don't believe for a second he wrote the pardon me or Melania jokes. The rant I'm sure he did.

Well, he "wrote" the joke. Bannon probably told it to him.

Yea. I have no issues with what she did, and again I doubt this even gets talked about tomorrow unless Donald makes a fucking big deal about it. Which he will at a rally. Donald gives you all the material in the world to roast his ass.

If anything everyone will focus on the fact he got booed at a charity event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom