• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary: "We're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business."

Oh dear. She might as well be writing ads for her opponents. We'll be hearing about this until November.

Cerium

Hillary: "We're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business."

Oh dear. She might as well be writing ads for her opponents. We'll be hearing about this until November.

That's not helpful. Damages her in Ohio and Pennsylvania. And yes I would be concerned about Penn if the nominee is Trump.

Effect

Missed that answer but I assume that's only part of the answer and the assumption is that will be cut out and ignore?

NeoXChaos

PublicPolicyPolling ‏@ppppolls 2m2 minutes ago
We will have new numbers in the morning on the Democratic race in all 5 states voting Tuesday- very tight races in Illinois, Missouri, Ohio

Very interesting.

Yeah, and it did him little favors in Appalachia.

And he still killed McCain. She doesn't win coal country in the general.

That's not helpful. Damages her in Ohio and Pennsylvania. And yes I would be concerned about Penn if the nominee is Trump.

How man of the are democrats?

Missed that answer but I assume that's only part of the answer and the assumption is that will be cut out and ignore?

She said we need to help the worker I believe

Diablos

Hillary said that she wants to help coal miners who would be put out of business basically. Taken out of context it sounds bad.

expect to see this in bernie memes tomorrow!

CdeV41iW0AA5s1O.jpg

Its from reagans funeral

They don't like Democrats but Obama successfully turned them against Romney. It might have been decisive in Ohio.

Obama's killed that because of his executive action. I'm sure Clinton knows she can't play the clean coal card

She said we need to move away from those businesses and support transferring the workers to clean energy jobs

However that's not a good sound bite for an ad but then again who were these coal miners who were going to vote for her

Iolo

are they all adjusting their screens to account for MI?

Which one seems more likely?
- 20+ point swing across multiple states in under 7 days
- Adjusting screens after abysmal performance 7 days ago

This is not to pass judgment on whether the new polls are correct; the race may well be tight now. But it smells a bit of book cooking.

Perhaps more striking are findings in the crosstabs of two NBC News/Wall Street Journal polls, which were provided to NRO, that show Trump severely underwater — not among all women, but among white women specifically. The crosstabs of February’s NBC/WSJ poll showed just 25 percent of white women view Trump positively, compared to 66 percent who view him negatively. The March crosstabs were nearly identical: 26 percent percent positive, 64 percent negative.

God fucking damn.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/432663/rebuttals-trumps-path-rust-belt

Which one seems more likely?
- 20+ point swing across multiple states in under 7 days
- Adjusting screens after abysmal performance 7 days ago

This is not to pass judgment on whether the new polls are correct; the race may well be tight now. But it smells a bit of book cooking.

Probably a bit of both.

Does anybody honestly give a fuck if Hillary hugged George W. Bush? I would rather people connected with other people on a human, apolitical level more often, instead of indulging the increasingly bitter and hostile partisan divide. Bush was a terrible president, and caused many problems in the Middle East, but he was still a human being I'd break bread with, if the occasion arose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom