• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
VRI2MxX.png

dead

The best part of the GOP primaries is that if Cruz wasn't so universally detested, the vote probably would have coalesced around him and he'd be beating Trump right now.

Ohio isn't an important state in the general though. Missouri is a lot more important.

Vermont is the most important state, whoever wins that should be god emperor for life.

Stupid canadians and their strategic maple syrup reserve, make america sticky again!

Bowdz

Lmao. It will be brutal if Bernie's MI win causes him to lose the expectations game in such a spectacular fashion because of pollsters realigning.

Cannot fucking wait for that Rubio speech.

Based on his last few speeches I assume he'll thank his supporters for another resounding win. Either that or he'll apologize for going down to Trumps level in an attempt to save some face for 4 years from now.

Hexa

You know. It'd be funny if the reason that Rubio was so sure was that there was a fix on it that would give him an incredible advantage, but Trump still destroyed him even with that.

Grief.exe

You know. It'd be funny if the reason that Rubio was so sure was that there was a fix on it that would give him an incredible advantage, but Trump still destroyed him even with that.

He knew that money was streaming in by the tens of millions, he did not correctly anticipate their effect.

HUELEN10

Clinton and Trump won Florida; only one of hose names makes me happy.

Can't wait to see final results nationwide!

Still rooting for the man I voted for, and Trump other-side wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom