• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowdz

If Khaleesi wins FL by 37 points, Bernie can take the other 4 States and she'll still come out ahead. Baller status.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Wolftron: IT IS SO TIGHT! TIIIIIIGHHHHT!!!!!

I should Kickstart a talking Wolf Blitzer plushy that says "It's a Dead Heat" and "It is so Tight" when you pull the string.

Ah, the "I want to freak out, but I'm on live TV" smile.

Also, this is the most MSNBC I've seen in a long time. So I'm starting to get crushes on some people (looking @ you Katy Tur).
You have good taste brah.

Glad Rubio was able to push in his prized legislation of recognizing the Miami Heat's NBA Finals victory.

Effect

Per MSNBC in Ohio Sanders lead white voters 51% to 49%. Michigan had that gap a lot bigger and that's how he won for the most part. She's leading big with the black vote in Ohio by having 70%. Should be interesting.

"@gregens21: @BertShad @FoxNews @megynkelly She's choking on the results! Call her justifiable Kelly. Justifying everything she says."

Trump just retweeted a white supremacist who is making a joke about Megyn Kelly sucking dick.

America 2016.

Per MSNBC in Ohio Sanders lead white voters 51% to 49%. Michigan had that gap a lot bigger and that's how he won for the most part. She's leading big with the black vote in Ohio by having 70%. Should be interesting.

If those numbers are accurate, she'd win by 10% or so.

CdoElc0W0AAq9yP.jpg

Republicans did a good job with strategic voting in Ohio today, damn.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
For some reason I found myself on the Wikipedia page for that docudrama W.

hat night, Bush has a nightmare in which his father accuses him of ruining his family's legacy, which the elder Bush claims was intended for Jeb

L
O
L

I can't wait for more of the narrative that Hillary only wins states that don't matter for Dems in November while she beats Bernie two to one in Florida and beat him by 29 in Virginia

Jarmel

Banned
The polls haven't even closed on the states that would decide that tonight.

He isn't winning Ohio, NC looks to be close enough it doesn't matter. Missouri might be an upset but either way looks to be close enough that Trump isn't going to come out way ahead.

At this point I don't see how it doesn't end in a convention fight.

He isn't winning Ohio, NC looks to be close enough it doesn't matter. Missouri might be an upset but either way looks to be close enough that Trump isn't going to come out way ahead.

At this point I don't see how it doesn't end in a convention fight:

NC is fully proportional, it doesn't matter who wins. Ohio is arguably better for Trump is Kasich wins. You'll have a basis for this if Cruz wins Illinois/Missouri. Wait for something to happen to react to!

Hexa

God damn it. I was so hoping that Trump would run the board today.
Crossing my fingers that the percentage that Kasich is winning by in Ohio in exit polls is due to the usual "not actually willing to admit being a Trump supporter to another person" bias that sometimes happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom