• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

This shit is over

ByQSoLU.gif

Mainstream electorate starting to get worried about Trump. I sit here thinking Cruz is legitimately the most dangerous candidate.

It's like a Middle Eastern conflict. Trump is the bloodthirsty dictator and Cruz is the religious terror group that the "serious people" think, at first, that they can arm to protect U.S. interests.

Grief.exe

Both Poligaf and rabid Trump supporters are both cheering for the same team tonight, but for vastly different reasons.

Eerie.

It's like a Middle Eastern conflict. Trump is the bloodthirsty dictator and Cruz is the religious terror group that the "serious people" think, at first, that they can arm to protect U.S. interests.

This is an astute comparison. Literally getting in bed with a snake.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
meanwhile steve kornacki wearing HIDEOUS khaki pants talking about stupid crap. THEY ALREADY CALLED NC DUDER

Trump doing well. Fox News: Next we will have in-depth analysis of how a contested convention could play out.
Is this like when someone is desperately trying to make something happen like

"Hey guys wouldn't it be really funny if there was a brokered convention and we didn't have to nominate Trump and our party wouldn't be dead in the water? Hilarious right?"

As a really transparent attempt to implant that idea in peoples' heads

Y2Kev

wait someone lied about NC? :(

edit: OK let's only post stuff from verified posters and real news sources

Y2Kev

Lyin' Brian going to BRIDGE to the top of the hour!!!!!

SIX MINUTES UNTIL MARCO RUBIO IS FINISHED

Wanna bet that pollsters over corrected after Michigan and underestimated Hillary everywhere?
This has been my thought all week, but we'll see.

Cohn is projecting an 11 pt Ohio win although I don't know how good his primary day projections have been this early.

There's more data for FL and NC and they look like big 30pt wins.

Bowdz

Lyin' Brian going to BRIDGE to the top of the hour!!!!!

SIX MINUTES UNTIL MARCO RUBIO IS FINISHED

Six minutes until the mess. THE BIG FAT MESS.

Gotta say, I fucking love the fact Jeb met with Rubio earlier in the week. Probably told him to fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom