• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

JUST QUIT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST QUIT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST QUIT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
"Today, my campaign is suspended."

No, fuck you. Take that L. Smear it all over your face, little shit.

Crocodile

5022_disney-film-pocahontas-goodbye.gif

BYE BITCH!

shem935

Banned
Bye bubble boy. Way to drop at the last possible moment that ensures maximum humiliation and the ending of your political career.

Ok, or just be bitter.

I don't mean to sound bitter. I'm asking sincerely. What has she moved leftward on? She's always been pretty strong on guns and that's good. Always been pro-choice and pro-women's rights and that's good. But she still supports the death penalty, still gives wishy-washy answers on wall street, still doesn't support single payer, etc. I can't help that I find those positions hard to be enthusiastic about.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Slightly but indirectly admonishing the Trump movement. Man, Rubio. Show some strength. Say you lost, but people shouldn't give into Trump. Say his name.

Keep fighting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom