• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
CdoQCgeXIAAJBin.jpg

eh? wouldnt urban areas favor clinton due to the minority vote?

It's weird, she seems to do well with early results from a lot of remote places. Yes, she does well in cities because of minority votes but also in very small rural communities because I assume they favor establishment candidates.

Ohio is definitely at >10% reporting, most of it being early votes.

256/8,887 precincts (2.8%) reporting

According to; http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...h-carolina-ohio-live-results-primary-caucuses

Welp.... I had a lot of money on on Ohio trump yes/Kasich no and I had to take my kid to urgent care because of a weird rash and missed my chance to get out. Luckily my boy is fine. Money is just paper and he is priceless.

Hillary sweeping pleases me. :)

NATE SILVER 8:38 PM
If Clinton’s current margin in Florida holds, she’ll get somewhere around 140 pledged delegates, while Sanders will get about 75. That would be well ahead of Clinton’s target of 116 delegates, while Sanders would fall under his target of 98 delegates.

Key789

Banned
Yaaaassssss Queen 👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

There might be some shenanigans in Ohio, apparently the polls were supposed to stay open longer than they did because of traffic concerns (at least they were supposed to where I am).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom