• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
its the end now? damn bruh, christie destroyed that soul

Kasich made in the last 3 is pretty amazing, if you told me that last year i woulda laughed in your face

I don't mean to sound bitter. I'm asking sincerely. What has she moved leftward on? She's always been pretty strong on guns and that's good. Always been pro-choice and pro-women's rights and that's good. But she still supports the death penalty, still gives wishy-washy answers on wall street, still doesn't support single payer, etc. I can't help that I find those positions hard to be enthusiastic about.

Please go look up the 2004 platforms of even Howard Dean and come back to me. If you don't realize the DNC has moved to the Left in the past decade, you haven't been paying attention.

FnordChan

Totally, but he asked god to bless Trump, that was nice from him.

Perhaps he was trying to go for "Bless his little heart" or something similar, but just screwed it up.

Either way, I'm glad to see that Florida is 0/2 for putting forth candidates this cycle.

FnordChan

This is why I can't stand Rubio and am baffled people were afraid of him. Everything he does feels like a bad 70s rock cover band. He's always trying to re-create something he's not. This is him trying to be Reagan in 1976. But Reagan won multiple states that year, more than 20 iirc. He was clearly the "next man up" and the future of the party. Rubio is none of those things.

Worse yet he's now out of a job. So what's he going to do, join a firm or become a lobbyist for four years after giving a speech about "the establishment" not caring about the common man? Good luck with that.

lead_960.jpg

Trump's final boss.

This is why I can't stand Rubio and am baffled people were afraid of him. Everything he does feels like a bad 70s rock cover band. He's always trying to re-create something he's not. This is him trying to be Reagan in 1976. But Reagan won multiple states that year, more than 20 iirc. He was clearly the "next man up" and the future of the party. Rubio is none of those things.

Worse yet he's now out of a job. So what's he going to do, join a firm or become a lobbyist for four years after giving a speech about "the establishment" not caring about the common man? Good luck with that.

Reagan in 76 gave an incumbent President a run for his money. Comparing Rubio to that is laughable.

Is anyone listening to Chris Matthews right now big up neoconservatives and call Bill Kristol smart while arguing they need to find a new candidate now? Good lord.

shem935

Banned
What's the website with the sprites of each candidate? Trying to find a place easily digestible info instead of the regular dumps.

Bronx-Man

Banned
So when are we finally gonna end this shit? Kaisch doesn't have a shot in hell, the GOP isn't gonna do a brokered convention for Cruz, and Hillary's about to erase any progress Bernie made in the past two months.

Reagan in 76 gave an incumbent President a run for his money. Comparing Rubio to that is laughable.

Exactly, but that's the sale going on right now. Just a brief glance at twitter will reveal a variety of conservative gatekeepers claiming this is the best concession speech since Reagan 76. It's stunning.

Ihyll

So Hillary possibly running the table tonight, winning by big margins and that poll released by USA Today yesterday saying that millennials would flock to her against Trump...makes me feel much more calmer and confident about her chances in November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom