• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

Bernie, it's time to stop taking money from poor people. Do the right thing. Let them feed their families.

Have you no heart, Bernie?

Effect

FL, NC, and OH in the bag. I can calm down and rest easy tonight. Here's hoping there is success in the last two but good night.

Missouri looks like it will come down to the wire. Trump looks good in Illinois. Kasich will win Ohio. NC will probably be a narrow Trump win, but it doesn't really matter who wins that state in terms of delegates.

It's looking like the polls were pretty much right about the GOP tonight.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to guess Bernie suspends his campaign tonight. His goal was never to drag Hillary down.

Only reason he'd stay in is if he really thinks he can get the message out further by staying in it, which is definitely possible, but would be a mistake.

I think it's better for the message to suspend it as a popular enough to put up a fight than drag it out until it's clear it was absolutely pummeled.

I hope she takes Illinois b/c I was there campaigning for her today.

I thought you were from NJ.

Time to vote for trump in the general. Neoliberal conservative Ben.Ghazi Emails Transcripts Eats Babies Against Videogames

im kidding pls no ban all hail the queen?

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
How does this work? I see websites say that Ohio is only 4.3% in, but it is called for Clinton? How does it get called so early?

Or is the website I am looking at out of date?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I thought you were from NJ.

Time to vote for trump in the general. Neoliberal conservative Ben.Ghazi Emails Transcripts Eats Babies Against Videogames

im kidding pls no ban all hail the queen?

Yes but I was flown out to emergency campaign for her.

Hillary got really lucky with Trump's idiot supporters eating up time in the news cycle. Had that not happened I think these races would have been much closer.

Possibly. Mostly I think we're looking at a poll/perspective overcorrection after Michigan getting caught against the reality of things.

But on the other hand, Trump as a Clinton plant confirmed?

At some stage people will stop sending him money right... right?

Would you stop sending money to the Messiah if he said he needed it?

shem935

Banned
Someone send a scouting party to r/sandersforpresident

ZneTgNt.png

Reporting Back.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Trump will have a bad night if Missouri doesn't pull through for him.

Kasich winning Ohio is good for him, and I never thought he had a shot in Missouri.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I'm not going to revel in Sanders loss tonight. We need his people out there to ensure there will be no President Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom