• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Rubio - We can't give in to politics that insight fear to motivate people to vote.
Cruz - We have to beef up our weakened military so we can't be killed by radical Islamic Terrorists or bombed by a Nuclear armed Iran.

RNiuXeK.png

nice job nate cohn

Benchmark standing by their Bernie 51 - Hillary 48 call

MO will get called before IL I think

Rubio - We can't give in to easy politics that insight fear in people to vote.
Cruz - We have to beef up our weakened military so we can't be killed by radical Islamic Terrorists or bombed by a Nuclear armed Iran.

Republican party in a nut shell. Republican party has run of fear and lies for years and years.

Mathematically, Trump On Pace To Erase Ohio Loss
Guess what? Trump could make up for all 66 delegates he lost in Ohio with huge delegate margins in Illinois and Missouri. In Missouri, Trump is clinging to a lead of just 2,400 votes, but IF things continue as they are, Trump will capture 47 of Missouri’s delegates to just five for Cruz. And in Illinois, where Trump is winning about 40 percent of the vote, he could win all but a handful of congressional districts, giving him perhaps 60 of the state’s 69 delegates.
http://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blo...ial-election-2016/?#livepress-update-24116393

Poor LyinTed

Grief.exe

Hes got Rubio appeal on being young and smart but he was never subjected to Chris Christie or trump shitting on him.

Sure, but at that point you've lost a large percentage of the uneducated white vote that has been propping up Trump. Brought on by the need for a completely brokered convention process that disenfranchises those voters entirely.

Allard

looks like all precincts in St Louis City have come in and its not nearly large enough vote difference, only real remaining county left is St Louis County with 53% precincts reporting and Jackonson with 73%, It could be enough but I doubt it can make up a 13k vote lead. Think Missouri is going to Bernie in the end.

Ondore

looks like all precincts in St Louis City have come in and its not nearly large enough vote difference, only real remaining county left is St Louis County with 53% precincts reporting and Jackonson with 73%, It could be enough but I doubt it can make up a 13k vote lead. Think Missouri is going to Bernie in the end.

But it's like a Michigan, in that it's so close as to be irrelevant?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I guess. I still think trump would think it would be a waste.

Someone call Illinois. I can't believe this is going later than Shitigan.

Diablos

Okay so if Trump gets the most delegates but not enough to nab the nomination, is the GOP really going to deny him?

Kasich really messed everything up; I think he would have been better off losing.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Trumps people would lose their shit, and Trump would run third party

Yeah this would be a colossal disaster.

They keep saying a third-party run would be tough for anyone, but Trump already has the voter base and the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom