• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if someone beat me to it, but anyone think it's not a coincidence Obama decided to name his nominee for the SCOTUS the day after the GOP lost all hope about the nomination?
#11thdimensionalchess

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
From Benchmark: Illinois remains too close to call. St Clair is 30% black and Illinois 9th largest county - no votes yet from here.

Another late night. :\

The midwest blows.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I 'love' how Cruz needs that reassurance from his audience after everything he says. He always gives himself a little silent pat on the back when they clap.

Grief.exe

Cruz believes that Trump's endless media attention is some overarching conspiracy, but in reality he is simply incredibly off-putting and generally creepy.

Slayven

PoliGaf was excited about Clinton doing it big in NC, FL, and losing the rest, now looks like she might sweep the whole damn thing.

Way to manage exceptions.

Liberals usually are very vocal about their disatisfaction with their country´s politics and how much they wished their country was more liberal and socialized like Europe and Canada. When they finally get a chance to elect someone who can give them exactly that, they retreat in panic to their political comfort zone. Meh.

I am obviously over generalizing, but I am kind of super pressed and fuming out of my every pore atm.

Rest in Piss, The Revolution.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Sanders now 0.1 up. Come ooooooon Nate Cohn. Stopppp I want to go to bed.

COME ON AP CALL SOMETHING

ahaha STL GAF reporting in. Our state is awesome.

F1X0itm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom