• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

Oh my God fuck kasich. Telling gay people to get over it as fucking assbackwards states last anti-LGBT laws.

Fuck the front running Republicans. Jesus Christ

It really does read like satire until you read the rest of his stufff. Here's some excerpts from a presentation he gave on recruiting the best engineers.

1xBW4kZ.png

6zlOPXs.png

http://www.alexstjohn.com/WP/download/Recruiting Giants.pdf

This is what Hillary's transcripts must read like.

Effect

Her persistent evasion of the question of whether Israel used disproportionate force left a sour taste in my mouth. She strikes me as being more to the Right when it comes to Israel compared with some in the administration.

Where do Clinton supporters here stand on her views on Israel?

There is another reason why she likely answered the way she did. If she said anything like Sanders said, wins the nom and becomes president how quickly do you think those in the region will start using her as a mount piece and cover for their actions? That's not to say what Sanders said is wrong but at the same time I do not think it's an easy situation to navigate and I imagine once one is able to see the finer details (which always happens when you get information you wouldn't have seen before) it becomes even messier. Sanders is in a position here he can say what he wants without any repercussions and from ignorance. She really can't.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Is this the first "news" he's made in at least a week? Very interesting watching the media oxygen sucked out of his campaign; I never thought it would happen.

I wonder what he'll do after he presumably loses at the convention. He doesn't have time to get on ballots unless he wants to take over the Constitutional Party or some other party with ballot access.

This is the other one i've seen this week:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/14/politics/donald-trump-west-bank/index.html

Donald Trump took a pass when asked Thursday how he would refer to the West Bank, territory hotly contested by Israelis and Palestinians, and asked his company's top attorney -- who is Jewish -- for an answer.

"Jason, how would you respond to that?" Trump said, turning to Jason Greenblatt, the chief legal officer for the Trump Organization.
The question came from a reporter with the Forward, a leading Jewish newspaper, during a meeting Trump held Thursday with two dozen reporters from Jewish and Israel-focused publications and Orthodox activists, according to the outlet.

Slayven

Is this the first "news" he's made in at least a week? Very interesting watching the media oxygen sucked out of his campaign; I never thought it would happen.

I wonder what he'll do after he presumably loses at the convention. He doesn't have time to get on ballots unless he wants to take over the Constitutional Party or some other party with ballot access.

Him refusing to do any more debates hurt him. Only news is folks getting knocked out at his rallies.

pigeon

Banned
Her persistent evasion of the question of whether Israel used disproportionate force left a sour taste in my mouth. She strikes me as being more to the Right when it comes to Israel compared with some in the administration.

Where do Clinton supporters here stand on her views on Israel?

They suck. I hate Hillary's foreign policy positions. If there were another candidate with better foreign policy and generally the same domestic policy, I would support them.

Unfortunately Bernie's domestic policy positions are worse and his foreign policy is also worse because he seems to not be all that interested or knowledgeable. The institutional pressure towards war in America is so strong that it's not sufficient to be generally against war but not that knowledgeable. That won't give you enough control over the military-industrial complex.

So better somebody who can control the Pentagon and just wants to flex a little bit versus somebody who doesn't want to go to war at all but won't actually be able to control the Pentagon.

Makai

This has gotten soooo boring. I hope somehow Bernie wrecks Hillary in NY and Trump wins every delegate. Need some hype.

royalan

I think Hillary's foreign policy positions are bad in the sense that I really don't know what can be done. And I don't think a whole lot of people do. It seems to be a messy field to navigate all around, and Hillary seems to be the most willing to acknowledge the reality of that (without sounding like a maniac like the Republicans).

I mean, even Bernie Sanders when pressed, basically gave a plan that was no different than what the Obama administration is already doing. Oh, and building a ground coalition among several Islamic nations that hate each other.

Oh my god this website: http://www.presidentcandidates2016.com/

WARNING: SOUND

Ben Carson Chris Cristie Endorse Trump!

Rubio Suspends Candidacy! No Wonder, No Wins!

Kasich Wins His Own State, Ohio? He's the Governor of that State!?

Hillary and Bill Clinton have been involved with scandal and investigations since at least 1970’s.
1.Travel Gate
2.Hillary Care McDougal Real Estate Fraud
3.White water
4.File Gate files given
5.Vince Foster file removal
6.Lost Rose Law Firm Legal Files
7.1996 Political Junket fraud
8.Renting out Lincoln room for favors
9.1995 Haung politcal fraud with Clintons
10.1998 Charlie Trie funding of Clinton defense fund
11.John Chung DNC bank fraud contributions to Clintons
12.Al Gore phone calls from White House
13.Monikow Lewinski Sex Scandal / Impeachment
14.Pardongate Marc Rich contributions to Clintons
15.Bosnia airport sniper lie
16.Email scandal / lies 1998-2016
17.Clinton Foundation taking $ for influence 1990-2016
18. Clinton's Internet Guru Given Immunity ahead of Indictment!

Face, next morning, after taking Money from Foreign Donors to Hillary Clinton Foundation. Lots of Drugs and Drinking! Lots of Lies and Promises!

Democrat Backed, Move On.org, & Boinie Sanders sends violent protesters to Trump Rally!

Thenation.com/article/hillary clinton does not deserve the black peoples votes!

"I Do Not Drink Alcohol, I Do Not Do Drugs and I Do Not Smoke Cigarettes! Clean Body, Sound Mind...Smart Clean Decisions!

Mitt Romney 100%
Lies, Knocking Trump 2/4/2016!
View this Video of Romney Praising Trump a Few Years Ago? Establishment
Liar and Backstabber!
Mitt Romney is one of the greatest and most irresponsible debt creators of all time. In the past few decades, in fact, Romney has piled more debt onto more unsuspecting companies, written more gigantic checks that other people have to cover, than perhaps all but a handful of people on planet Earth.

Donald Trump for President, Strong, Financially Savvy, Leader, Honest! Make America Great Again!

Ted Cruz, Preacher, Liar, Cheat, Dishonest...Arrested?
He’s an actor. After showing the videos of Cruz’s appeals for compromise,Fox News ~ Kelly asked him, “Was that all an act? It was pretty convincing.” In the post-debate interview, she told him: “It just seems weird for the average person to see, like, the acting, when you’re trying to sell it, saying, ‘I want the bill to pass.’ ” Kelly said she didn’t think Cruz was lying in 2016 about his motives in 2013. But in that case, what he said in 2013 was, as, she put it, acting. And acting, in this context, is just a nicer word for lying.

.it turns out Ted Cruz was once ticketed for possessing alcohol as a minor, after a 1987 police stop that revealed an unopened case of cheap beer in his trunk. The Presidential contender then pled guilty to the misdemeanor.

John Kasich, Good, Calm and Reassuring!

John Kasich, Honest, Calm and Reassuring. He would make a great supporting Vice President

There are, now, THREE groups of Non-Americans, communist oriented people that have, or are, or going to subvert the will and vote of the American people...to Disrupt Donald Trumps Nomination...though He earned it with OUR Votes! George Soros & Bill Ayres Behind the Attack!

I like how Bernie is suddenly a New Yorker because he spent 15 years here, growing up, but then went to Vermont and never looked back.

Versus Hillary, who spent roughly the same amount of time living here, but put in work to make the state better. But she's not allowed to call herself a New Yorker or something. Even if most of the state considers her from New York and this is her home state, politically.

What a dumb article.

Sianos

Poll theorizing: do you think that the explanation for Cruz over-performing polling expectations is because a surge of support from NeverTrump crowd coalescing around whichever candidate is more likely to stop Trump at the last moment, with little actual loyalty to Cruz as anything more than a desperate (from their perspective) lesser of two evils vote?

Oh my god, old Democrats can fucking drank!

Ugh.

My Berniebros mom had a cocktail party and hollly sheeeet. One, it was more of a cocktail brunch cause the people there were old as hell....but omg, alcohol hurts.

Unofficial poll. There were 19 people there. 18 voted for Queen. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

THe one thing I'm surprised about with Trump is that he didnt hire someoen to handle this delegate shit for him who actually knew what they were doing. He's so savvy on a lot of this shit, how he let that get away from him, I don't know.

An interesting question I'm seeing on Twitter: Bernie is running as the change candidate to replace Obama. Obama is not unpopular among Democrats. Especially a certain demographic. Hmm.

Crayons

Banned
Was out again volunteering for Bernie.

Hillary says she "could care less" about Trump calling her Crooked Hillary, which probably annoys me more than anything else she's said this campaign.

An interesting question I'm seeing on Twitter: Bernie is running as the change candidate to replace Obama. Obama is not unpopular among Democrats. Especially a certain demographic. Hmm.

This has always been one of his biggest problems. He's running on "revolution" when the vast majority of the Democratic party is pretty happy with the job Obama did over the last 8 years. Revolution would have worked in 2008. Now...not quite the place most people are.

Crocodile

I mean, didn't everyone kind of figure this out at the start of the primary season? It's hard to advocate for CHANGE when its a change from what a lot of people like and respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom