• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed with all of this. If nothing goes wrong for Hillary in the coming weeks then Trump is likely going to show us new lows.
It won't even necessarily end on election night, either. Trump will still get clicks, and the media will give his conspiracy theories all the attention he wants. The GOP has no institutional control over him. He can preach to his choir forever. In Mexico, Lopez Obrador held an alternative swearing-in. Now there's an idea.

This changes everything! :0

That's gross
But understandable
I'd like the gravy clean off the plate

That's because KFC cole slaw is basically the worst thing you can eat--but their gravy is okay.

This is like strike two for me putting you on ignore.
Not really, but you're an awful human being.

Also, KFC coleslaw is awful. You could go buy a bag of shredded cole slaw mix, throw some mayo, salt, and pepper in and it would better.

I like KFC coleslaw...but I really love it with gravy. And you'd NEVAH ignore me.

I also like to dip my fried chicken in potato salad. So.....

And if you make homemade coleslaw, you have to put a little sugar in it FYI.

Adam is a great human being, he just has some questionable taste that's all. Nothing wrong with that.

Maybe I'm not even human!

jiggle

It won't even necessarily end on election night, either. Trump will still get clicks, and the media will give his conspiracy theories all the attention he wants. The GOP has no institutional control over him. He can preach to his choir forever. In Mexico, Lopez Obrador held an alternative swearing-in. Now there's an idea.
Networks will be knocking down his gold door to offer him new shows

Fox318

I keep on getting ads featuring Ron Paul with text saying shit like "You could have stopped this"

or

"Its up to you now"

what

Tim Kaine is like that overly enthusiastic dad that coaches his kids baseball team despite knowing nothing about baseball and only has 1 rule for the team--everyone has to have fun!

The one thing I'd disagree with Josh Marshall about: I don't think Trump will believe he's losing in September, and thus he won't be looking for an exit. He prefaces nearly every insane thing he says by saying "people are saying," ie "someone said x on the internet or television." It's clear he consumes a lot of media, and is surrounded by people who feed him batshit information. I'm going to assume that his internal polling is incredibly skewed and he'll rely on them+Ras polls to convince him he's winning.

Paskil

When you submit the form, Google generates a unique link that allows you to change your answer. If that's gone, just submit a new one, and I can filter out the old duplicates!

Whoops, I'll need to submit another one then in the next few days. I didn't save the link because I just assumed there would be some central location to find it. Apologies.

He'll probably be in a bubble like Romney was in 2012. Might not even have a concession speech ready either. Either way I expect him to have a meltdown that night.

Tim Kaine is like that overly enthusiastic dad that coaches his kids baseball team despite knowing nothing about baseball and only has 1 rule for the team--everyone has to have fun!

He then takes the team to Baskin Robbins after they lost and the game ended early due to the mercy rule. He proceeds to tell every one how good a job they did and goes around the table giving everyone a high five.

Paskil

He then takes the team to Baskin Robbins after they lost and the game ended early due to the mercy rule. He proceeds to tell every one how good a job they did and goes around the table giving everyone a high five.

At the end of the season, it's a pizza party with an award ceremony. He has little trophies and plaques made for people.

Grief.exe

Donald wants us to think he is one of us by eating KFC... with a knife and fork

Co0e-ydWgAEEbcF.jpg

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/760299757206208512

Hungry for rigged elections.

At the end of the season, it's a pizza party with an award ceremony. He has little trophies and plaques made for people.

When I was 5. I wanted to play teeball because I liked the costumes. I got in trouble because I refused to slide because, and I quote, "Do you know how hard it is to get grass stains out of pants?"My coach tried to get me to quit because I was legit terrible. At our award ceremony, I was the only kid who didn't get a trophy. My mom broke 6 other kids trophies. And literally threw the coach against a wall and cussed him out.

Hazmat

The best part is that the people from Hot Pockets took notice and sent the guy that tweeted Booker and Booker/Newark coupons for free Hot Pockets, which were then distributed to people who needed a little help after the storm (even in the form of shitty frozen food). This Twitter response actually did good.

(Yes, I was excited to use the word "good" well)

Paskil

he didn't even open the lid of the gravy container....

if gravy is available, you dunk it in!!!

He probably only eats the skin. I bet this is right before he started extracting all the skin. He probably then dipped each skin into the gravy. Trump wants to spare us and not appear too elite to the average person with his KFC skin only eating ways.

I disagree. Depending on the ingredients, aging the coleslaw is almost a necessity so that it is properly flavored. Fresh slaw can be bland as fuck.

Source: Me. I make a lot of coleslaw. Especially as a sandwich topping for my smoked pulled pork sanguiches.

I could just come up with goofy ways to describe Tim Kaine all day. Truth be told, I wan't sold on him at first, but I love this guy.

Tim Kaine looks like the kinda guy with kids that love Fancy Sauce (ketchup and mayo) with their fries.

Crayons

Banned
I could just come up with goofy ways to describe Tim Kaine all day. Truth be told, I wan't sold on him at first, but I love this guy.

Tim Kaine looks like the kinda guy with kids that love Fancy Sauce (ketchup and mayo) with their fries.

The hell is fancy sauce? It's salsa rosada

The right has this weird obsession of sharing pictures of Hillary Clinton events before they're full or conspiracy theories about why they're full compared to Trump rallies. I mean, I get it, I guess, but then again, I don't.

Of course:

http://www.wowt.com/content/news/Hi...ed-North-High-in-campaign-stop-388885082.html

OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) -- Fresh off of her historic nomination as the first woman to lead a major party's ticket in the presidential election, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton made a campaign stop in Omaha.

Thousands lined up since 6 am on Monday morning to see Clinton. An estimated 3,200 people crammed into Omaha North High School's gymnasium for the event -- a far cry from the original number of 1,000 expected by organizers. Some were even turned away after the building reached capacity.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Is that your ear Crayons? and why do you have an ear as an Avatar?

At least you don't have one of those douchey gauge earrings.

Crayons

Banned
The fuck is salsa rosada.

It's ketchup and mayonnaise. Delicious on hot dogs and steak.

It's what non white people call ketchup and mayonnaise.

It's for french fries and stuff like that, not steak!

Is that your ear Crayons? and why do you have an ear as an Avatar?

At least you don't have one of those douchey gauge earrings.
That's my ear.

I felt like switching avatars and I liked my new earring.

I don't think anything is wrong with gauges.

It's what non white people call ketchup and mayonnaise.

It's for french fries and stuff like that, not steak!

That's my ear.

I felt like switching avatars and I liked my new earring.

I don't think anything is wrong with gauges.

I like your earring. It's cute :) There's a pressure point inside your ear that if you get pierced it supposedly helps with migraines. I think it's bull shit, but a friend of mine swears by it. Plus, it looks cool as fuck. When I get my tattoo, I'm thinking about doing it and getting my eyebrow pierced again.

HylianTom

Banned
How did collective dad crush on Kaine happen?
Twitter began assigning this persona to him during his nomination acceptance speech. By the end of the evening, it had stuck for good.

I like it. His speech was pretty average (I think), so Twitter shaping the narrative on him like this came as a relief.

===

And I can't hear Fight Song without my cousin's version of the lyrics ringing in my mind. He changes some of the words so that the lyrics are about feminine hygiene products. (Use your imaginations. Yeah.)

Grief.exe

The right has this weird obsession of sharing pictures of Hillary Clinton events before they're full or conspiracy theories about why they're full compared to Trump rallies. I mean, I get it, I guess, but then again, I don't.

Of course:

http://www.wowt.com/content/news/Hi...ed-North-High-in-campaign-stop-388885082.html

OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) -- Fresh off of her historic nomination as the first woman to lead a major party's ticket in the presidential election, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton made a campaign stop in Omaha.

Thousands lined up since 6 am on Monday morning to see Clinton. An estimated 3,200 people crammed into Omaha North High School's gymnasium for the event -- a far cry from the original number of 1,000 expected by organizers. Some were even turned away after the building reached capacity.

Fire Marshall must be a Trump supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom