• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowdz

Donald Trump on the NYT:

“They don’t write good. They have people over there, like Maggie Haberman and others, they don’t — they don’t write good,” he said. They don’t know how to write good.”

I had to read that twice to make sure the quote was correct. What the fuck?!?

5365391+_ed25ad722344ac45a71c41e6077f286f.jpg

They don't write good.
They don't write good.
They don't write good.
They don't write good.

tumblr_inline_o89wnl3FGQ1rfwfsi_500.gif

Also, I made a cocktail for my queen's good day of polling. I call it a Triple Vodka Surprise. The surprise is that it has 4 vodkas in it!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
They don't write good.
They don't write good.
They don't write good.
They don't write good.

tumblr_inline_o89wnl3FGQ1rfwfsi_500.gif

Also, I made a cocktail for my queen's good day of polling. I call it a Triple Vodka Surprise. The surprise is that it has 4 vodkas in it!

I might need that cocktail after reading that quote.

Teggy

Donald Trump on the NYT:

“They don’t write good. They have people over there, like Maggie Haberman and others, they don’t — they don’t write good,” he said. They don’t know how to write good.”

If you read the sentence before he seems to be using "good" as a synonym for "positive". As in, they don't know how to write positive stories, especially about Trump. It still sounds stupid as hell but not as absolutely moronic as it looks.

Saw a few of the other Hillary rallies. I would not be surprised if we saw an ad with a bunch of small business owners talking about how Trump screwed them over.

Saw a few of the other Hillary rallies. I would not be surprised if we saw an ad with a bunch of small business owners talking about how Trump screwed them over.

Shocked this hasn't happened yet. Bring them out of the woodwork to talk about their Trump business dealings over the years. We know they are out there.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Josh Marshall has nailed Trump's inner life better than anyone. Thanks for posting.

I agree completely with this analysis.

He acts erratic as things go badly. The only time that he *didn't act erratic is when Hillary was being harmed in the polls and then the RNC. He was still scary as fuck, but he wasn't unhinged the way he is now.

The thing is, when he acts this way it tends to become a self fulfilling prophecy and lends itself to more lunacy. Which is why he continues to escalate these attacks.

Either an external event (Hillary scandal, etc) needs to come along to improve where he stands, or someone needs to lock him in Trump Tower without internet access or it's going to continue to spiral, and I agree it will get worse than it is now.

I have no idea how he is going to give a concession speech. It will probably be horrible and mostly talk about voter fraud, rigged elections and screams of lock her up.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I agree completely with this analysis.

He acts erratic as things go badly. The only time that he *didn't act erratic is when Hillary was being harmed in the polls and then the RNC. He was still scary as fuck, but he wasn't unhinged the way he is now.

The thing is, when he acts this way it tends to become a self fulfilling prophecy and lends itself to more lunacy. Which is why he continues to escalate these attacks.

Either an external event (Hillary scandal, etc) needs to come along to improve where he stands, or someone needs to lock him in Trump Tower without internet access or it's going to continue to spiral, and I agree it will get worse than it is now.

I have no idea how he is going to give a concession speech. It will probably be horrible and mostly talk about voter fraud, rigged elections and screams of lock her up.

Agreed with all of this. If nothing goes wrong for Hillary in the coming weeks then Trump is likely going to show us new lows.

Paskil

PoliGAF 2016 Electoral College & Popular Vote Margin Sweepstakes is LIVE

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...EiK1K-6VQkfx-vPpMamz26G6DoGw/viewform?c=0&w=1

August 1, 2016 - September 5th, 2016.

*You can make as many changes as you need to. Survey is locked in on September 6th, 2016.

Paskil you dont have to enter twice to change your answers. You also dont need to troll either with your answers lol.

How do I find the document to edit? I don't internet good and when I searched Google Docs, all I saw was some PoliGAF 2016 Republican document.

Paskil

I'm not a big fan of Robby Mook. Mostly because I like calling people mooks and that word is now becoming fuzzy for me.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I hope I didn't get my Nebraska and Maine districts mixed up, but I'm too lazy to check. Oh well.

I'm not a big fan of Robby Mook. Mostly because I like calling people mooks and that word is now becoming fuzzy for me.
The way it's pronounced rhymes with "book," if that helps you.

Paskil

Am I the only one who puts gravy on cole slaw...but only KFC cole slaw?

This is like strike two for me putting you on ignore.
Not really, but you're an awful human being.

Also, KFC coleslaw is awful. You could go buy a bag of shredded cole slaw mix, throw some mayo, salt, and pepper in and it would better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom