• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT2| Well, maybe McMaster isn't a traitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He reinvented himself after failing in the real-estate world out of desperation and necessity.

I'm not saying it's likely, but for someone who sees the world in such bleak, absolute zero-sum terms, it's a possibility. A small one.
Maybe if he were younger. He's 70. Hard to reinvent yourself at that age. Easier to go to rallies with your rabid base and dig in.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
C8l5UpoXUAEqqIm.jpg:large

Well they finally talked about it. Of course Obama's fault.

Not saying it will happen but polling for things like Congressional run-offs has a much larger variance than a race for President or senate. There are way fewer voters so intensity is a much bigger deal. The GOP has a big built in advantage because their voters always turn out. So basically Ossoff could get anywhere from 50% to 35% and it wouldn't shock me.

Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if he got 39% and wouldn't be surprised if he got 52%.

Blader

This fucking white house.

from Haberman:

.@RogerJStoneJr tells Alex Jones that Kushner is pushing anti-Bannon stories with MSNBC

Funny how the alliances in the White House have shifted from Priebus vs. Kushner/Bannon/Miller to Preibus/Bannon vs. Kushner/Cohn/Powell.

Well they finally talked about it. Of course Obama's fault.
Even if you're totally in the tank for Trump and hate Obama, that statement really only leaves you wondering about what Trump is going to do about it. It is not good deflection at all if he's just going to wind up working with Assad the gas man.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Spineless.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/w-h-declares-not-push-bashar-assad-power-article-1.3015430
Very

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said the U.S. approach was being driven by a new ”reality" and that Assad's future had to be a decision for the Syrian people. Similar statements were made earlier by U.S. Cabinet members speaking in Ankara, London and at the United Nations.

”There is a political reality that we have to accept in terms of where we are right now," Spicer told reporters. ”We had an opportunity and we need to focus on now defeating ISIS."

BREAKING: Tillerson calls on Russia, Iran to make sure Syria's Assad doesn't launch chemical weapons attacks.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/849344222226415616

I like how they got just enough out of the new Trumpcare bill to make for some bad press. It appears to have existed for no other reason than to run more negative stories about how poorly the GOP is at handling healthcare.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
House Committee is asking Susan Rice to testify.

Months of stuff on Russia: nothing happens.

Susan Rice story: instant request.

House Committee is asking Susan Rice to testify.

Months of stuff on Russia: nothing happens.

Susan Rice story: instant request.

Well if you're Adam Schiff and you're sure as shit this won't be exonerating for Trump, and you're Nunes and a moron who doesn't realize this, then yeah you're gonna be on the same page about it pretty quick.

Well if you're Adam Schiff and you're sure as shit this won't be exonerating for Trump, and you're Nunes and a moron who doesn't realize this, then yeah you're gonna be on the same page about it pretty quick.

Yeah I was just thinking that this was going to backfire spectacularly on Nunes, but maybe Trump told him to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom