• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT2| Well, maybe McMaster isn't a traitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eleven days ago:

Donald Trump Jr. ✔ @DonaldJTrumpJr
Congrats to @Cernovich for breaking the #SusanRice story. In a long gone time of unbiased journalism he'd win the Pulitzer, but not today!
8:41 AM - 4 Apr 2017

Yesterday:

If they get rid of Bannon, you know what’s gonna happen? The motherlode. If Bannon is removed, there are gonna be divorces, because I know about the mistresses, the sugar babies, the drugs, the pill popping, the orgies. I know everything,” said Cernovich.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...rop-motherlode-if-steve-bannon-is-ousted.html

Chumley

Banned

giphy.gif

Do it, Donald.

Tommy DJ

Considering some of his past reports, I'm going to assume he actually has nothing and is just threatening the administration that the alt right will go radioactive on their asses if they jettison Bannon.

Though this becomes a problem for the conservatives in power because they hitched their boat to these fake news scam artists because it fit their imaginary narrative that Hillary Clinton is literally the devil running a child prostitution ring while infected with every STD by Slick Willy.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Cernovich is a liar and this is no different. The administration is corrupt as sin as reported by legitimate news sources - who he constantly decries - over and over again. He isn't worth the time or attention.

kess

I thought it meant either someone too young for you or someone who 'loves' you specifically because you give them stuff or money but you both understand that's what it's about?

dunno

I don't think Trump knows what's it's all about. He wants to be a Putin Daddy so much, but tries to sell the sweaty Sugar Babies he has in his pocket for $200,000 a piece.

Trump will never be a Putin Daddy

facelike

I thought it meant either someone too young for you or someone who 'loves' you specifically because you give them stuff or money but you both understand that's what it's about?

dunno

You kinda got it. It's someone rich who has a side chick, who is usually young college age. He would pay for whatever they need (rent, college, bills, etc) and they give him sex & companionship when he wants to come around. This can also be older woman, young man or even same sex.

I will be really pissed if the reason I die in a nuclear holocaust is because I didn't go to Coachella.

Same.

Yeah this.

It'd be kind of funny if Ossoff doesn't do much better than Thompson, though it also wouldn't be funny because then we wouldn't have another House seat. The current strategy of calling him a terrorist won't work though I don't think.

tbh I can't believe they're not saying Jon Ossoff will raise your taxes.

Holmes

Same.

tbh I can't believe they're not saying Jon Ossoff will raise your taxes.
People I know in Atlanta are saying all ads against Ossoff are calling him a tax and spend liberal, but it's mostly Republicans attacking each other and calling each other tax and spend liberals. Taxes are a big issue in a wealthy suburban district!

If they're going to hit a west coast city it's going to be Seattle; Amazon, Microsoft, dense geography, strong Asian ties with trade/culture, not already a hellish urban landscape.

Ogodei

Cernovich is a liar and this is no different. The administration is corrupt as sin as reported by legitimate news sources - who he constantly decries - over and over again. He isn't worth the time or attention.

Cernovich might actually know something here since he's close to these people, unlike the Democrats.

Well the issue is that Cernovich has a long history of lying in order to harass people. For example, he was a major figure within gamergate. You can't really trust anything he says, even if the targets are people you don't like.

You guys are believing anything cernovich... Lol.

Of course Cernovich is a liar, but his dumbass followers believe him. That's what's significant here.

One of the things that we have going for us is that coalitions of truly terrible people don't last because truly terrible people will eventually turn on each other. The Alt-Right is particularly dangerous because it is a super broad coalition of Nazi's, White Supremacists, 4-Chan detritus, and Neo Reactionaries. It's a super loose alliance that is only held together by it's momentum. It's our job to stop that momentum and watch them blame each other for their failures and fall apart.

kess

At one point during the campaign, when Trump wanted to speak more substantively about China, he gave Kushner a summary of his views and then asked him to do some research. Kushner simply went on Amazon, where he was struck by the title of one book, Death by China, co-authored by Peter Navarro. He cold-called Navarro, a well-known trade-deficit hawk, who agreed to join the team as an economic adviser. (When he joined, Navarro was in fact the campaign’s only economic adviser.)”

“Kushner operated in much the same way when it came to crafting Trump’s tax plan—calling up someone for help out of the blue. Given the initial absence of pros who could do the job properly, he also tried his hand at writing speeches. Responding to criticism from the boss (‘Jared, this is terrible!’), Kushner said, according to a person familiar with the episode, ‘I’m not a fucking speechwriter. I am a real-estate guy.'”

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/jared-kushner-steve-bannon-white-house-civil-war

Teggy

Real interesting This American Life this week about Russian propaganda and manipulation of its people. One somewhat comforting thing is that the young people are no longer buying it because they don't consume state media.

Ogodei

Real interesting This American Life this week about Russian propaganda and manipulation of its people. One somewhat comforting thing is that the young people are no longer buying it because they don't consume state media.

My anecdotal experience is that the young people who haven't already drunk the kool-aid are completely disillusioned about the opposition figures. There's definitely a lot of dry fuel there waiting for a spark, but the opposition is all Corbyn-esque in its incompetence.

kirblar

My anecdotal experience is that the young people who haven't already drunk the kool-aid are completely disillusioned about the opposition figures. There's definitely a lot of dry fuel there waiting for a spark, but the opposition is all Corbyn-esque in its incompetence.
Probably also because the competent ones are killed.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Isn't that because anyone slightly competent has been assassinated?

dramatis

We've kind of forgotten amidst all the other messes but apparently protestors are dying from encounters with riot police in Venezula. Is there anything from the Trump admin about Venezula or for the matter South America or Central America?

Ogodei

I don't know if Putin goes in for outright assassination of political opposition figures? People associated with them, like journalists or advisers. The actual political figures just tend to end up in jail on tax charges, like Navalny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom