• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
n1n9tean said:
.....and he's a LONG-LEGGED MACK DADDY!

MAAAAAAACK DADDDDAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

MAAAAACCCCKKK!!!!

HE'S A MAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACKIN' YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WHORES, YOU!!!!

:lol

BIG OL' PAIR O' TITS!

Nabs

i'm so mad at cnn right now

they had a guy (black) talking about the enthusiasm in the community

and he said the lines were extremely long, and it had convinced him to vote "a couple of times".

I don't believe he meant he did some illegal shit, but instead he had convinced himself to stand in line a few times over the course of the morning...

but CNN wouldn't clarify, they seemed scared and just replied "welll, uh, that's kinda illegal.. but thats ok!" *cuts away*

those crazy right wing bloggers are going to go NUTS.

Blackface

Banned
obama.jpg

eznark

Banned
Birbo said:
O +1 Indiana.

Waited just over an hour to cast my vote. Lines are pretty long here in Lake County.

Truth be told, this is the first election I've ever voted in. In the past for me, I never connected with any other candidate. I always felt that if I voted, I'd just be picking the lesser of two evils.

But now that I'm married with two young children, I cannot sit idle and let the country continue down the path that it's on. I feel very strongly about Barack; that I'm voting for something and not voting out of fear. I cannot fathom anyone looking at the McCain/Palin ticket and thinking they're the right choice for the country.

Where I'm at in NW Indiana, there's a good mix of Obama & McCain signs. I really hope Barack takes the state, but I certainly have concerns. Indiana hasn't voted a Democratic presidential candidate in over 40 years.

On a personal side note; I write a column for one of the local papers here. It's just a side thing for me and I only do it every other week. Two weeks ago, a portion of what I wrote was about being pro-Obama. My editor emailed me saying that part was being cut out because it didn't fit in with the section my column is run in. I was peeved, but let it go. Hop on their website today to find out exactly where in Indiana Obama is going to be later to find the paper endorsed McCain over the weekend. I'm so pissed right now, but trying not to let it spoil my day.

Where did you go on Governor, or are you straight Dem?

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Danthrax said:
About as sick as people ogling women's cleavage? I think it's the same thing.
Everyone knows dicks are more sacred than breasts.

Speevy

Banned
Since every single Mccain winning prediction includes the state of Pennsylvania, we can stick a fork in it at 8:00 PM EST.

TDG

Banned
JoshuaJSlone said:
Both Gore and Kerry won Pennsylvania.
Yeah, a Virginia/NC win would be the true sign of doom for McCain. Indiana or Georgia being too close to call will also be a big sign of trouble. If Florida or Ohio goes blue, we can all go to bed, because it's over.

harSon

Banned
I dropped my absentee ballot off this morning. +1 for Obama of course, not like it matters since I live in California :p

eznark

Banned
Danthrax said:
About as sick as people ogling women's cleavage? I think it's the same thing.

I would say the same thing about acolytes worshiping Palin's breasts.

The infatuation knows no bounds.

Keylime

1105_mainchart.png

Everyone see this from 538? 1.1% bitches...

Marvie_3

Banned
RubxQub said:
But they say they are. CC does not at all claim to be a legitimate news source.
I could walk in and say I am the King of England and start pushing people around, but that doesn't make me the King of England....

how do they already have electoral count votes? really. i don't understand.

edit: not with the previous post; with that tv thing. was that just a projection?

TDG

Banned
I am very impressed with Obama's ground game so far. Everyone I know (here in Ohio) had a "vote Obama" flier on their door, with complete (and correct) information about where to vote and when the polls are open. Very nice.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
So apparently Dish Network does have a similar thing to DirecTV but it's only Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, CNN Headline News, CSPAN and CSPAN2.

Unfortunately, I don't have the SUPER AWESOME 200 CHANNEL PACKAGE so Fox and MSNBC are blocked for me. =\

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
comedy central has been awesome with their ticker.

"DAKOTA IS A SIOUX WORD FOR 'FRIEND'. NORTH IS THE WORD FOR 'TAKE ALL THE LAND OF YOUR'" :lol

Keylime

PantherLotus said:
Anybody care to start an election .gif thread? I know I missed a lot of these.
After all is said and done, I planned on making a "PoliGIF Thread of Post Your Animated Awesome".

FateBreaker said:
Depends on what you're talking about. Some may be projections that you're seeing, but if you're talking about outlets already having some states called, then it's because those states aren't contested at all. Here in Illinois, for example, you really don't need to wait for a single precinct to report in to call it for Obama.

-Kees-

FateBreaker said:

In simple terms, each state has a certain number of electoral votes. Whoever wins that state gets all of that states electoral votes. The candidate who reaches 270 electoral votes wins the election.

^
He got it.

Diablos

n1n9tean said:
.....and he's a LONG-LEGGED MACK DADDY!

MAAAAAAACK DADDDDAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

MAAAAACCCCKKK!!!!

HE'S A MAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACKIN' YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WHORES, YOU!!!!

:lol
MACK DADDAY
MACK
DADDAYYYYYY

WHATCHU GON DO BOUT THAT BARACK??? WHATCHU GON DO???? THEY TALKIN BOUT YO MAMA!!!!

Speaking of Pastor Manning, time to check ATLAH's youtube channel.

Tamanon

Banned
whytemyke said:
comedy central has been awesome with their ticker.

"DAKOTA IS A SIOUX WORD FOR 'FRIEND'. NORTH IS THE WORD FOR 'TAKE ALL THE LAND OF YOUR'" :lol

"80% of plumbers can drink Joe Six-Pack under the table":lol

Sp33Demon

Obama +1 in Georgia

Hour and a half wait but worth it though I live in Northeast Atlanta metro where the only thing you see is McCain-Palin signs in front yards and on car bumpers.

border

Sorry, but this made me laugh:

I was told to take off work tonight because I live very close to Chicago and have to travel to Evanston Illinois which is probably 10 miles from Chicago and have to go through some Obama neighborhoods. I will go to work no matter what and if the worse happens I will pray GOD will be with me and keep me safe. I have a best friend that is a Chicago Policeman and a Lieutenant and he says no days off tonight and they are all looking for trouble. I can't believe this is AMERICA today !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like how "Obama neighborhoods" is the secret code word for "Where the Negroes live!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom