• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clipjoint

2eai638.jpg

The line at the Obama rally in Chicago right now

Joe is getting raped by Rick Sanchez lol

"You dont' have a license, you owe back taxes, you don't work as a plumber..."

"Why are you vetting me out and you aren't doing this to Obama. You're sitting on your ass"

aesop

Palin discusses her future.

Asked if she had any regrets about the campaign, Palin bemoaned “the state of journalism today.”

“The blogosphere, the two, three hour news cycles, where just too much is reported based on gossip and innuendo and things taken out of context,” she explained, adding that she’d like to help improve the profession because she has “great respect for the world of journalism.”

"I want to be able to put a good spin on the news before the people come in with their facts and whatsits, dontchaknow?" She was never quoted as saying.

Meier

whytemyke said:
i voted for it. i'm so sick of how this state is run, just burn it down and start over.
I voted against it... sounds like Pandora's Box to me (and a waste of taxpayer money). I also voted against the option to recall.

Askani

Flo_Evans said:
So any STL/MO gaffers want to predict how we will go? I think Obama has this shit. McCain will get an early lead then STL and KC will come from behind to crush him. :D

I'm going to have to agree with you. McCain will get an early lead because all of the small rural areas will get their vote counts in first. Then the St Louis and Kansas City counties will come in and smack all the rest of them around.

I'm still unsure about the final victory though. I voted in Clay county this morning and just talking to people in my corner of the county and who they support...I have no idea.

Barrett2

Please stop interviewing random people and kids on MSNBC. This is corny as hell. I want my Chris Mattews, Chuck Godd and Pat Buchanan!!

Zeliard

Hilarious, Joe the Plumber is being taken to the woodshed on CNN. :lol :lol

He's blowing a gasket. "BUT WHY AREN'T YOU VETTING OBAMA LIKE THIS? YOU'RE ASKING ME ALL THESE CRAZY QUESTIONS.!@#$"

:lol

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Fragamemnon said:
Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) is on MSNBC next, he better start campaigning now because he's going to get positively destroyed by NC Attorney General Roy Cooper in 2010 if he doesn't pull of some sort of miracle. (seriously, it'll be like Santorum/Casey , Gilmore/Warner given Roy's popularity and Burr's GOP overreach).
How likely is it that Cooper will actually run?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Dot50Cal said:
Joe is having a meltdown! LOL! Hes asking why hes getting a grilling, rather than Obama hahaaha.
He's the male Hasselback :lol :lol :lol

snacknuts

we all knew her
Clipjoint said:
http://i34.tinypic.com/2eai638.jpg

The line at the Obama rally in Chicago right now

Oh God the McCain supporters were right. An Obama win is impending and the world is starting to turn upside-down!

Ninja Scooter said:
surprised by how many people at work that i asked are voting for McCain (one person giving me the "Obama is muslim" reasoning, which i just shook my head at). This is in California so not like it matters too much but still. Also (sadly not so surprising) almost everyone is voting Yes on Prop 8 that i asked, including my parents. Nobody could give me a good reason why either other than the typical "Ewww gays" thing.

Good news indeed.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
pxleyes said:
its live, so like, cnn.com
CNN.com Live is a whole different feed from CNN.

Justin Bailey said:
Somebody get a youtube of Sanchez in here once it's over :D
It's over, I'll keep a lookout for the link and post it if I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom